just wanted to give ATP some props

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, March 07, 2005, 09:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

i got my  400ex back couple days ago took it out to croom and  man is it insane now that i got everything.. i rode a stock one and then got on mine and man waht a difference thanks for the good work mike =)  ps give me a call on the sparks pipes =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Hollywood

Good deal. Now we need to line them back up.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

L.E._YFZ_2005

definetly i also got some shocks on it not elkas but  still help me out on  the bumps to try to catch you =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

CrazyCat420

I would also like to give a shout out and personal thanks to mike and his wife at atp!  I had him do some work for me drop a cam some powdercoating, and couple of other things and I love it he does awsome work, and I think that his customer service has got to be one of the best in the buissness!!!

Thanks again mike!!

Aaron

MotoMike

I would like to throw down some props.  I just called Mike a little bit ago and he was very helpful.  I am new into quads and he gave me some pointers and made comments like, "get this done, with me or whoever, but this is important".  He is getting back to me on a price for a sparks pipe, jetting and K&N filter.  Can't wait to see what its going to run.

Mike

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com