Where's RICO

Started by 450rcrazy, September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Been Kida wondering myself ???
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

xr100racer

i think he is not using the uncle rico name. i think maybe he has a new name (other than captain the morgan) and is slowly becoming a recognized member of the community and then after a while he will tell us he is uncle rico

SomBch

From what I have heard from some unnamed sources hes planning something big, I wasnt told what but it had something to do with a "frick'n lazer" and sharks. :dunno.gif
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

CABLEGUY1

I heard he would be out in 10 to 15 depending on good behavior what ever that means.

dnigels

I think this: "spankntatazz   every chance i get" is him!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

blupits04

He's on a top secrete mission over in Iceland trying to train his Harpseal to beat up my pit bull.His harpseal dont listen to spanish commands so now he's trying to train his polar bear to be a porn star.I think he's getting really HARD up.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com