Where's RICO

Started by 450rcrazy, September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

I know he was selling his 4 Wheeler and trailer and his sponsors bailed out on him. One was Dirty Sanchez's bail bonds or pawn shop or some crap like that.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

dnigels

The appendix is found in the back of the book!  Some have bullet points (rumored to be made from squirrel nuts)!  Or was that the index?

WHERES RICO??????????????????????????????????
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

4fittyr

they confiscated his computer after home porn with farm animals. chico bail bonds couldn't help either(they're vacationin on the tubes to cuba) next video of the week  will reveal evidence of that  lol
if u can't be good be good at it

Thrumud

Quote from: 4fittyr on September 28, 2006, 04:01:15 PM
they confiscated his computer after home porn with farm animals. chico bail bonds couldn't help either(they're vacationin on the tubes to cuba) next video of the week  will reveal evidence of that  lol

WTF ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

big-daddy

they spotted him riding with Gaydirt in the mud holes, some where in lakeland. :(
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450rcrazy

reeeeeeeecoooooooooooo  where areeeeeeeeeee  youuuuuuuuuuuu!
this thread is making me lmfao !  but really where is rico?

eldiablo64

Isn't it baby harp seal season in Nova Scotia or somewhere????????????LOL
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

450rcrazy

Was Rico ever really here???????????????????????? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

UncleRico

Well, I finally posted bond! (Thanks for nuttin' ya bastids)

I get here, and I read this.

I don't know who you are Captain The Morgan, but stop perpetrating the fraud!!!

When I find out who you are, we're going to have harsh words at 20 feet.

I've got some investigatin' to do.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LINK500

DID YOU GET LOST RIDING IN THE DUNES WITH NAPOLIAN, PEDRO AND KIP? OR DID THEY MAKE YOU FEED TINA FOR A FEW DAYS???? :dunno.gif

Fox17

pretty cool. i think the dmv should make everyone watch it b4 gettin their liscense.

Sleazy_Rider78

Uncle Rico, glad to see you are back.  By the way, I heard you were making another movie, a sequel to Brokeback Mountain.  Something to the effect of four female fur traders.   :P
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

dnigels

Welcome back.  The site feels like normal again.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

cheropride

So did you get you any baby harb seals..... poor little things... :'( :'(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

rico glad your back, now get to work on the video of the week!jk

535banshee

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.


who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dynodon

Quote from: 535banshee on September 29, 2006, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.


who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Was you reading my mind ????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

550superquad

Quote from: dynodon on September 29, 2006, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on September 29, 2006, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.


who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Was you reading my mind ????
didn't know you slowcala boy's have much of a mind to begin with   :)

you know quad 32 lives there  8)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Shut up fat boy before I do something bad to ya. >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450rcrazy

were did RICO disappear to this time .He must be training his Harp seals to take on "Bluepits04" dog Trixie, or maybe he went to pick out that kitten he was going to get and got violently attacked and is in the ICU.

dnigels

Deja vu all over again!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Southern4x4

maybe hes with chuck noriss
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

xr100racer

uncle rico - last active nov. 23

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com