Been too long

Started by JeepGirl, November 29, 2006, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeepGirl

I want to set them free !!!!!!!  :drink.gif  :M  :d

Mr. Fixit


4fittyr

if ur over 21  come over i'll help u out   lol til it hurts!!!!!!!!!!
if u can't be good be good at it

Mr. Fixit


dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

yunt2ride

I can PM you my email address if you wanta send me the pics of them set free. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

wilburz

Take yer stanky shoes off and air those hillbilly feet out girl! Please set them free for the good of mankind!  8) 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:27:13 PM
Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

dadgum, no one asked you, lol. we wanna see them set free.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 29, 2006, 04:28:09 PM
Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:27:13 PM
Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

dadgum, no one asked you, lol. we wanna see them set free.

Then why are you asking on here?  Like I said she can post those pics of being set free on any of the three sites I suggested.   I'm not telling her to not do them.  I'm just saying if she wants to act like a hootch there are sites where she can share them w/ y'all.

Quad32x

Well QT , ahhh , can I set IT free ? 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

wilburz

Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:31:25 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 29, 2006, 04:28:09 PM
Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:27:13 PM
Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

dadgum, no one asked you, lol. we wanna see them set free.

Then why are you asking on here?  Like I said she can post those pics of being set free on any of the three sites I suggested.   I'm not telling her to not do them.  I'm just saying if she wants to act like a hootch there are sites where she can share them w/ y'all.

You don't even know what she is setting free! As long as she does not specify then let us have our fun and quit being such a prood! Maybe you need to set yours free so you can loosen up a bit? Chill out Mother Theresa!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Quad32x

I cant wait. Im setting mine free !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

NO that's ok I don't need any of you guys setting anything free either.  And yes I do know what she's talking about.  That's all she spent time talking about on another site when it came near a particular event.  As for being prude I believe I've been to this event where things have been set free.  Time and place darlin' otherwise it's just plain trashy.

Guys you all put up such a front and coach all the girls to set them free.  When it comes down to it I've hung w/ y'all at camp.  And what I hear afterward regardless of the pair set free is that the chicks are nothing but trash.  So don't get all mother theresa on me.  All of you that degrade women for showing what you want to see are no better.

this is all meant in fun but i'm seeing y'all can't tell that.  it's all good though.  you can get y'all panties out of a bunch.  send her your myspace and maybe she'll send you pics.

duroc825

Panties! Now we're talkin!

JeepGirl

Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:27:13 PM
Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

I had a response typed to this woman (questionable???), but then I figured I would just let her usual negativity and holier than thou attitude speak for itself.  I see lots of others on here did not take offense to my very generic post and I appreciate that.  My reference did not have to be taken like this one rider took it.  

Let's ride guy's!

wilburz

I will ride with you any time!   8)
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

gofastmatt2

since when did this site become so sterile. there is a kids corner section.

qt314nfla

Quote from: JeepGirl on November 29, 2006, 05:51:24 PM
Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:27:13 PM
Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

I had a response typed to this woman (questionable???), but then I figured I would just let her usual negativity and holier than thou attitude speak for itself.  I see lots of others on here did not take offense to my very generic post and I appreciate that.  My reference did not have to be taken like this one rider took it.  

Let's ride guy's!

No worries there flap jack.  Hey guys she wants to ride.  Have fun w/ that one.  She'll keep your hands full.

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburz on November 29, 2006, 05:57:15 PM
I will ride with you any time!   8)

And you're wife would say what to this?  You can't even tell her when I'm on a ride w/ y'all.  None the less w/ flap jack. :R

MPTonyT

do i smell a girl fight comming on...... that would be great..... let stage it in the middle of a mud pit....... who wants tickets.....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

wilburz

Don't tell the whole site I am married. Dam! :'(
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 06:32:28 PM
Quote from: wilburz on November 29, 2006, 05:57:15 PM
I will ride with you any time!   8)

And you're wife would say what to this?  You can't even tell her when I'm on a ride w/ y'all.  None the less w/ flap jack. :R

Come on, what happens in camp stays in camp! You have broken the cardinal rule of men! 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

dnigels

Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 06:27:13 PM
Quote from: JeepGirl on November 29, 2006, 05:51:24 PM
Quote from: QT314 on November 29, 2006, 04:27:13 PM
Then take them to south beach.  What the heck are you thinking starting a thread on a family forum about setting them free though.  I don't believe they have anything to do w/ atv riding or the such.  Head over to floridaatv or atvfloridaextreme site for this discussion.

Or you can post them on myspace w/ the other hootches.

I had a response typed to this woman (questionable???), but then I figured I would just let her usual negativity and holier than thou attitude speak for itself.  I see lots of others on here did not take offense to my very generic post and I appreciate that.  My reference did not have to be taken like this one rider took it.  

Let's ride guy's!

No worries there flap jack.  Hey guys she wants to ride.  Have fun w/ that one.  She'll keep your hands full.
Thats what I'm hoping!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

xr100racer

#24
reply by QT - She'll keep your hands full. 

if she sents them free, and my hands are full...........sounds like a good thing  2:L