Christmas

Started by Fox17, December 04, 2006, 08:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

what is on you guys and gals wish lists (this is not for me to buy you somethin, just cause im boared and am curious). i want a .308.

TRX450R_Racer

I don't get to many Christmas presents, because I buy everything I want all year long. Christmas to me is all about giving. I go crazy buying things for my wife.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

yea, the only thing i can think of i would want is a new gun cause i buy everything i want when i get paid. im actually gonna buy a lot of people presents this year.

bluesman


yunt2ride

All I ask for only cost $1






















Its the winning lottery ticket
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dnigels

Just took up bowling.  I want a Scorchin Inferno bowling ball.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

twitch

new gun, new tires, and an HMF exaust
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john