It's on !!!

Started by Thrumud, November 27, 2006, 09:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450R_Matt

I'll be there.. White Titan with a trailor full of quads
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Thrumud

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 27, 2006, 09:53:14 PM
I'll be there.. White Titan with a trailor full of quads

Thanks Matt for your support, I will be there Black Titan black Rincon on the back. Check your PM
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Me and my buddy Drew will be there also.I have a yellow,black,and red LTZ400 with a big red Suzuki S on the front cover.

dreth

when exactly is the meeting? date & time

lswjth2

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19235.0.html,


here's the info. You can enlarge the picture thats there and get the driving directions, time and place. It's tommorrow at 10:00 am, PM thrumud, I think he's wanting to meet at a different place before hand

Thrumud

We need your support, anyone ?  last call
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bigscrub79

Sorry boss, wont beable to make it. Good luck down there.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MuddFreak77

cannot make it, I'll be at the court house on Jury duty   O the fun, please someone shoot me now.....
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

I wish I could make this one but after working a day and a half last week between family vacation and thanksgiving, I have alot of make up to do so I don't have to sell the quad and truck.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com