Seminole 11/18

Started by LTR450 994, November 18, 2006, 05:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTR450 994

took a few pics from Seminole today, it was perfect weather


me on the mx track

#28c didnt get your name but you were doing good



450rcrazy

nice pics look's like ya had fun

Toomey

28C looks like Rad700 to me.  I wish I would have been able to go, looks like you guys had a nice day of riding.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

LTR450 994


KD 428

hey I was there, and yes really nice weather and it was not crowded!!
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Nice pics, look like it was alot of fun.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

RAD 450r

Hey! Thanks man! My name is Ryan, sorry I didnt get to get to talk to you more I was having too much fun. It was perfect weather!  My passion for mx is has been re-ignited lol.  Im gonna try to make out there once a week now, and do the trails.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

Whoah! Sweet That Pic is awesome! thanks kenny
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

rubicon500kid

dang kenny looks like you got the hang of the 450r

dude ur mom road the track too !!!!! i would die if i saw my mom on the track with her recon

hey what are you doing the weekend after thanksgiving ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

KD 428

so we dont hijack this thread Ill meaasge u on yourspace lol
HONDA CRF450R

rubicon500kid

lmao i just sent you one lol on yourspace too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

RAD 450r

Heres some more you MX raptor700r, DZP was awesome, there were a good amount of quads out their too, rap 700's are good on the track

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

LTR450 994

nice pics that were taken. I gota get out there more cause i would only last for 2 laps..lol

RAD 450r

lol, I had a monster energy drink and i was out there for like 40 minutes, felt like 15 or 20 laps.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com