Redneck Rocket Launcher

Started by SpringHill Riderz, October 10, 2006, 06:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

"Play some Skynard!"


I'm gonna take my neighbors fence gate off it's hinges as soon as he leaves for work, and head up to the haji mart and place my BOTTLE ROCKET order.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MadMudder

Can U imagine one that holds like 30,000 :N That was by far the best bottle rocket presentation I have EVER SEEN 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

450rcrazy

thats funny I dont care who ya are.  That would be awesome with wistler bottle rockets.

Fox17


gearhead400

i dont think smokey the bear would approve of this. I had high hopes for this video and it let me down.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

4fittyr

RIGHT ON  SOME OF US NEVER GROW UP
if u can't be good be good at it

twitch

2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com