camping help

Started by dreth, November 06, 2006, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

does anyone know of a good place that i can camp in the forest that either has electric hook up or i can run my generator all night? i will be in this

[attachment deleted by admin]

B.MURRAy

Do you care about distance?  Nice rig btw.

dreth

Quote from: B.MURRAyâ„¢ on November 06, 2006, 11:41:09 PM
Do you care about distance?  Nice rig btw.


not as long as its big enough to ride all day and never hit the same trail and its near the ocala national forest and theres no mud ;D


thanks

UncleRico

Here's a link for the Ocala National Forest Camping Areas.

You may find it helpful

http://www.forestcamping.com/dow/southern/ocalcmp.htm


I also know of a place that is an abandoned sanatarium near the forest that you can camp in.

It's haunted, and legend has it, that if you camp there, you will die within one year.

I've got a month left to go. So if I die by Christmas, you'll know the legend is true.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

the link was helpful in some ways but not in others. thanks Rico

twitch

QuoteI also know of a place that is an abandoned sanatarium near the forest that you can camp in.

where's that?  I'll check it out
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john