Brevard County Police looking for QUAD32X!

Started by bmd11, October 26, 2006, 01:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

550superquad

they forgot to mention ladder rack  :drive.gif O0
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

What was I to do ?  Fat Steve (550Superquad) told me I had to come down to Fellsmere to mow his grass and change the oil in his truck cause his sprained ankle would not allow him the movement to take care of these chores. Told me if I was a real friend that I would do it. So after a real fun day ( ::)) he puts just enough gas in my truck for me to get home and a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon ! Well if you know me a six pack wont get far so on my way home a made a few stops. I was hungry too. Hey , no harm on foul. If anyones to blame for this its Fat Steve the tight wad jackass ! >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

don't believe him !! that 5 bucks i gave him would buy a case of old milwalkee  :N
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

HARRY-SACS

Quote from: 550superquad on October 27, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
don't believe him !! that 5 bucks i gave him would buy a case of old milwalkee  :N
What wrong with old milwalkee beer, thats good sheeeet! :D

bmd11

#5
Quote from: HARRY-SACS on October 27, 2006, 03:06:26 PM
Quote from: 550superquad on October 27, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
don't believe him !! that 5 bucks i gave him would buy a case of old milwalkee  :N
What wrong with old milwalkee beer, thats good sheeeet! :D

Here's the hat he was wearing...
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Paul_S

Quote from: bmd11 on October 27, 2006, 04:47:17 PM
Quote from: HARRY-SACS on October 27, 2006, 03:06:26 PM
Quote from: 550superquad on October 27, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
don't believe him !! that 5 bucks i gave him would buy a case of old milwalkee  :N
What wrong with old milwalkee beer, thats good sheeeet! :D

Here's the hat he was wearing...

I want to see you wearing that hat when my Monarch's crush your Huggies on Sunday.

Quad32x

Quote from: HARRY-SACS on October 27, 2006, 03:06:26 PM
Quote from: 550superquad on October 27, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
don't believe him !! that 5 bucks i gave him would buy a case of old milwalkee  :N
What wrong with old milwalkee beer, thats good sheeeet! :D
Thats what Im talkin bout Mr. Sacs ! Just goes to show how cheap he is ! :cursing.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

Quote from: Paul_S on October 27, 2006, 05:39:37 PM
Quote from: bmd11 on October 27, 2006, 04:47:17 PM
Quote from: HARRY-SACS on October 27, 2006, 03:06:26 PM
Quote from: 550superquad on October 27, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
don't believe him !! that 5 bucks i gave him would buy a case of old milwalkee  :N
What wrong with old milwalkee beer, thats good sheeeet! :D

Here's the hat he was wearing...

I want to see you wearing that hat when my Monarch's crush your Huggies on Sunday.

This is what My team's gonna do to yours....

Pimp Slappin YO!!!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

UncleRico

Quote from: Quad32x on October 27, 2006, 01:04:05 PM
What was I to do ?  Fat Steve (550Superquad) told me I had to come down to Fellsmere to mow his grass and change the oil in his truck cause his sprained ankle would not allow him the movement to take care of these chores. Told me if I was a real friend that I would do it. ! >:D


Dude, Superquad 550 doesn't have ankles, they're CANKLES.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Quote from: UncleRico on October 28, 2006, 10:13:52 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 27, 2006, 01:04:05 PM
What was I to do ?  Fat Steve (550Superquad) told me I had to come down to Fellsmere to mow his grass and change the oil in his truck cause his sprained ankle would not allow him the movement to take care of these chores. Told me if I was a real friend that I would do it. ! >:D


Dude, Superquad 550 doesn't have ankles, they're CANKLES.
Im Quad32x and I aprove of this message. :Clap.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: bmd11 on October 28, 2006, 10:04:39 AM
I want to see you wearing that hat when my Monarch's crush your Huggies on Sunday.


This is what My team's gonna do to yours....

Pimp Slappin YO!!!
Oh Please, on Sunday I am going to show you my pimp hand.

In case you are unsure of what that is:

Definitions of "Pimp Hand"


Your ability to control your ho's. Or the control of your pimpin business. A pimp hand can be strong or weak. Keep your pimp hand strong.


The hand used to smack your ho's around.


The ability to be a pimp who has control over his ho's and brings in mad money as a result.

1. "My hos know that they will get a strong pimp hand if they don't do as I say and bring me cold hard cash hourly."

2. "My pimp hand is strong, that's why I have all this gold jewelry and flashy clothes" - or - "My pimp hand is weak, and my ho's aren't representin'"


How well a pimp can control his hoes. Also, how well he can keep his hoes without another pimp with a stronger pimp hand coming and taking his hoes.


My pimp hand is so strong, I walked into Leroy's territory, smacked his pregnant dog ass up, and took his hoes AND his Cadillac!


The use of ones back hand to exhert force appon ones Biatch



"i keep my pimp hand strong...and my bitches in line"


Don' yo be backchattin' at me girl, else I'll be layin' down some pimp hand and smack some shush into yo goddam' smartass mout!


The slapping of a woman or man using the back of the hand. It can also be done by extending the hand at the end of the arm extension so a stinging fingernail Pimp Hand is achieved.


Voice 1:"Damn! Are you gonna take that sh*t?"
Voice 2:"Hell no! Im gonna Pimp Hand that pregnant dog"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dnigels

Quote from: Paul_S on October 28, 2006, 11:34:58 AM
Quote from: bmd11 on October 28, 2006, 10:04:39 AM
I want to see you wearing that hat when my Monarch's crush your Huggies on Sunday.


This is what My team's gonna do to yours....

Pimp Slappin YO!!!
Oh Please, on Sunday I am going to show you my pimp hand.

In case you are unsure of what that is:

Definitions of "Pimp Hand"


Your ability to control your ho's. Or the control of your pimpin business. A pimp hand can be strong or weak. Keep your pimp hand strong.


The hand used to smack your ho's around.


The ability to be a pimp who has control over his ho's and brings in mad money as a result.

1. "My hos know that they will get a strong pimp hand if they don't do as I say and bring me cold hard cash hourly."

2. "My pimp hand is strong, that's why I have all this gold jewelry and flashy clothes" - or - "My pimp hand is weak, and my ho's aren't representin'"


How well a pimp can control his hoes. Also, how well he can keep his hoes without another pimp with a stronger pimp hand coming and taking his hoes.


My pimp hand is so strong, I walked into Leroy's territory, smacked his pregnant dog ass up, and took his hoes AND his Cadillac!


The use of ones back hand to exhert force appon ones Biatch



"i keep my pimp hand strong...and my bitches in line"


Don' yo be backchattin' at me girl, else I'll be layin' down some pimp hand and smack some shush into yo goddam' smartass mout!


The slapping of a woman or man using the back of the hand. It can also be done by extending the hand at the end of the arm extension so a stinging fingernail Pimp Hand is achieved.


Voice 1:"Damn! Are you gonna take that sh*t?"
Voice 2:"Hell no! Im gonna Pimp Hand that pregnant dog"

Wake up man!  Snap out of it!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

bmd11

Quote from: Paul_S on October 28, 2006, 11:34:58 AM
Quote from: bmd11 on October 28, 2006, 10:04:39 AM
I want to see you wearing that hat when my Monarch's crush your Huggies on Sunday.


This is what My team's gonna do to yours....

Pimp Slappin YO!!!
Oh Please, on Sunday I am going to show you my pimp hand.

In case you are unsure of what that is:

Definitions of "Pimp Hand"


Your ability to control your ho's. Or the control of your pimpin business. A pimp hand can be strong or weak. Keep your pimp hand strong.


The hand used to smack your ho's around.


The ability to be a pimp who has control over his ho's and brings in mad money as a result.

1. "My hos know that they will get a strong pimp hand if they don't do as I say and bring me cold hard cash hourly."

2. "My pimp hand is strong, that's why I have all this gold jewelry and flashy clothes" - or - "My pimp hand is weak, and my ho's aren't representin'"


How well a pimp can control his hoes. Also, how well he can keep his hoes without another pimp with a stronger pimp hand coming and taking his hoes.


My pimp hand is so strong, I walked into Leroy's territory, smacked his pregnant dog ass up, and took his hoes AND his Cadillac!


The use of ones back hand to exhert force appon ones Biatch



"i keep my pimp hand strong...and my bitches in line"


Don' yo be backchattin' at me girl, else I'll be layin' down some pimp hand and smack some shush into yo goddam' smartass mout!


The slapping of a woman or man using the back of the hand. It can also be done by extending the hand at the end of the arm extension so a stinging fingernail Pimp Hand is achieved.


Voice 1:"Damn! Are you gonna take that sh*t?"
Voice 2:"Hell no! Im gonna Pimp Hand that pregnant dog"

That may be funny, but I'm still gonna WHOOP THAT AZZZZZ!!!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Paul_S

Quote from: bmd11 on October 28, 2006, 03:11:42 PM
That may be funny, but I'm still gonna WHOOP THAT AZZZZZ!!!

Oh, yeah. I told you I was going to have to show you my pimp hand, after yesterday you and your huggies (diapers??) are now just another one of my ho's  ;)




bmd11

Yep! You gots me!  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(      Good game...
Hope to see you in the playoffs! >:(
Then I'll really spank that @$$!!!!
Keith
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

bmd11




[/quote]I want to see you wearing that hat when my Monarch's crush your Huggies on Sunday.
[/quote]

Here ya go....
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com