411-FREE INFORMATION

Started by UncleRico, October 30, 2006, 01:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Ever notice how they charge you 1.95 on your phone bill for calling 411 from your cell phone?

Well, I'm now going to stick it to the man and release the free 411 information number.


1-800-373-3411


1-800-FREE411 (If you need a trick to remember it)

I know what you're thinking,

"Rico, that's incredible, how do they make any money on this service"

One word...

"Volume"

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

550superquad

i've never been charged  8) i just bill to quad 32's # ;)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Free 411 makes money from the advertisers that try to sale you crap while you are waiting for your phone number. I say try to sale my I don't listen I just want y number for free.
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com