Homeschool's Used Car Lot

Started by qt314nfla, October 17, 2006, 03:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Fox17 have to pay for advertisement to sell his sh!t?

Yes
10 (32.3%)
No
4 (12.9%)
Who gives a crap as long as his crap is cheap
9 (29%)
He should pay royalties to Uncle Rico for boosting his sale posts
16 (51.6%)
Swamp should kick his butt for stealing business
12 (38.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

superstar

I thought amway was a passenger train.

Hillbilly

sounds like there is a jeff foxworthy joke in there somewhere..lmao You might be a redneck if you think amway is a passenger train.... :drive.gif :T

PREDOCROSS

 :spit.gif Man, thats some good stuff! You guys are killing me!

450rcrazy

Quoteyou guys are all losers. i hate you all. goodbye.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Fox17 on October 17, 2006, 08:05:43 PM
talk bout my bikes and trucks for sale, look at chuck's parts store.

Parts Store??? did someone give me something I wasn't aware of? ;)

Fox17

no it was just all the parts you had for sale there. it was a joke. lol.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Homeschools delivery service.

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

christianharv

You guys are so mean to the little kid it's so funny

Fox17


christianharv


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on October 17, 2006, 03:20:17 AM
He's now competing w/ Swampdonkey's dealership.  I think it's only fair. ;D

  My first time to read this  LOL ;D

           I voted to kick his but......then I seen the junk he sells  ROTFLMAO.

450rcrazy


SWAMP_DONKEY

Homeschool or sanford and sons? :P

Starbuc71

Glad someone else feels like I do.  The kid seems like he is going to buy everything and sell everything.  Is there actually a post on here that he hasn't responded to...lol.  Guess he must be one of those 16yo who knows everything.  I guess we were all like that once...lol.  Good luck Fox
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

Fox17

man i really wanted those rims and tires and had my dad talked into them and i came on here and it said sold. i was gonna get them. theres a lot of posts on here i havent responded to. i only post on good stuff. not crap. most of the time. if i keep buying and selling stuff i can keep different crap all the time.