Good bye Cruel World

Started by FishaHallic, October 26, 2006, 08:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Due to my surgically repaired herniated disc and the severe pain I felt after the big Ocala ride I have sold my raptor and will spend the rest of my days fishing.  You won't have me to kick around any longer and you may now post the controversial post again and I will not respond.  Good luck everyone it was fun while it lasted  :W :ThumbsUp.gif

Fox17

later dude. have a nice life.  :w

450rcrazy

hope your back does better .I personally do not have the patiance for fishing ,if I dont get a bite within minutes Im looking for rocks to throw or birds to hook .grenade fishing might be cool though.When I was younger I used to go bow fishing that was fun but I dont know where I can do that anymore.Where we used to go is closed off now or have big homes all along the sides.It was nice knowing Ya good luck and hope ya have a wonderful future. :W

Chuck_Norris

Fish on Brother, Get well soon

UncleRico

Fishing? You mean like with dynamite?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Chillinthemost

When my body tells me its time to stop riding, I'll be buying something with wings.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

450rcrazy

QuoteWhen my body tells me its time to stop riding, I'll be buying something with wings.


a bird? a plane? a cape and a pair of spandex? a honda gold wing? common tell us what it is!

AintSkeered

Oh, don't be a Rush Limbaugh on us now. You'll be back!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Sleazy_Rider78

Maybe you should get a ute and go slower instead of a sport.  Probably won't aggrevate your back as much.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

yfz450runner

well, get better soon. have fun fishing and we will miss you! but maybee a ute mite sute you better. anyway have fun fishing!!!! sorry to lose you

Fox17

i am so talented i can fish and ride. i love both. have fun. like i said, have a nice life.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 27, 2006, 12:16:55 AM
When my body tells me its time to stop riding, I'll be buying something with wings.

chillin, planes are worse than atv's. they are 100x more addicting and a lot more fun to be in control of. also, your gonna spend $7-8K just to get a license to fly them, lol. Well worth it though. I can't wait til I get my license finished.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fox17

why fly a plane when you can make a quad fly too? just hit a tripple with the throttle pinned and enjoy the ride.

z400

Sorry to hear this, good luck!

garym

hell, you cant be in that bad of shape.  I am an old man with plates in my neck, a bad knee and sholder, and I can still ride a ute....try changing your ride before you give up on life (fishing is just too expensive to keep runnning offshore) ;)

cheropride

Okay, had a few beers, now on the wine, so lets start a philosophical conversation.

MAN IS SUCKS GETTING OLD.   :'(

I hear that what your saying, but fortunately I have so far been healthy enough to keep on riding.  Man I remember one day, I saw a guy, man he must of been in his late 70's, and he was riding a 4-wheeler.  I said a little prayer, and said God, oh how I want that to be me someday.  I hope that I can always keep riding, and I hope that you do find recovery, and yes I work in the medical field,(pain management) those herniated disk have to be the worst.  Sometimes, if you give it enough time to heal, had a good surgeon, you may surprise yourself.  But I would have to agree, get a bike, such as a ute, and you may do just fine.  But you need to give your back a good 6 mos to totally heal, at the least. 

I do hope & pray you can make it back out again...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Fox17

when i get too old to ride you will read bout me in the paper cause im gonna top out a cbr1000rr on i-95 and well....................

FishaHallic

Thanks guys, SEE YAAAAAAAAA!!!!