Happy Birthday (Gary) 1fastltr450

Started by Hoosier Daddy, October 25, 2006, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Id like to wish a BIG happy birthday to that big headed, loud mouthed, Grandma ridin', Delmar lookin', Flat Track Racin' Gary Sisson!  ;D

Happy b day Gary!   :W
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Have a great Birthday putz! ;D  How old are you now...like 21 or something?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Heres to you Gary ............ Happy B-day ............. Butt head. :T

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Fox17


Scott270r

Happy Birthday Gary. I got a "special" birthday present just for you on Nov. 4th..... :M .......... :wink.gif
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

Thanks guys it has been a great birthday. I am always happy just to wake up and see arother day. It is nice to know I got this many people that care that much.


As for Scott well my friend I want you to know the only birthday present you have for me is, PUTTING ANOTHER WHIPPIN ON THAT 3SISSYR  LOL. As I make a change or 2 I just might be a new man when I come to Ocala
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

Quote from: HillKiller on October 25, 2006, 03:14:44 PM
Have a great Birthday putz! ;D  How old are you now...like 21 or something?

I maybe 21 but I think that is better then 41 you old fart
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 26, 2006, 12:24:45 AM
Thanks guys it has been a great birthday. I am always happy just to wake up and see arother day. It is nice to know I got this many people that care that much.


As for Scott well my friend I want you to know the only birthday present you have for me is, PUTTING ANOTHER WHIPPIN ON THAT 3SISSYR  LOL. As I make a change or 2 I just might be a new man when I come to Ocala

By the time I retire if you have beaten me twice you should consider yourself the luckiest man alive Gary, you need to upshift and get in the next gear higher before you start dreaming of outrunning me at Ocala.........:M
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 25, 2006, 02:58:15 PM
Id like to wish a BIG happy birthday to that big headed, loud mouthed, Grandma ridin', Delmar lookin', Flat Track Racin' Gary Sisson!  ;D

Happy b day Gary!   :W



you took all the good stuff :P

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

#13
Quote from: dreth on October 26, 2006, 01:27:09 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 25, 2006, 02:58:15 PM
Id like to wish a BIG happy birthday to that big headed, loud mouthed, Grandma ridin', Delmar lookin', Flat Track Racin' Gary Sisson!  ;D

Happy b day Gary!   :W



you took all the good stuff :P



Well i didnt use....  Crack baby acting, paints wetting, thumb suckin, wishing he was as fast as Scott and as cool as Chris, Yellow turn ridin, smokie the bear costume wearing, rubbin his "boys" and sniffing his fingers :Dead.gif,  Flat track racin pyromaniac! Im sure there more but its 6AM and Im still tired.....  ;D   
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#14
Here's Gary taking in the scent....ahhhh the aroma...mmmmm ;D





[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   Here's Gary after rubbing his fellas... ;D



[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   I even spotted this sign in Gary's trailer...


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

Sorry guys, your all mad because you want to be like me and can't. It will be okay, and dont be a hater
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

That's where you're wrong Gary, none of us want be like you...lol


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

#20
Oops sorry, that was a pic of Quad... ;D

but here's the pic the track photographer got of you after you finished 2nd at Jasper... ;D



[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

happy birthday gary!! !! with yo $hit talkin self !! !! !! !! !! !!  :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.