Who would have thought?

Started by 450R_Matt, October 19, 2006, 03:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott270r

LOL Matt,

Tell him to come see me at Thunderbowl, I'll help him out that is just wrong, there is NO WAY a stock bike should do anything but TRY and catch a 330R's dust.  :o  ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

He must have forgot to turn on the fuel...Damn leaky carbs on a 2 smoker ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

#52
Its only memories now Scott...

Here is one to remember from the Dade Days.  lol  How bout them smokers?
ps. I can get cable on my tv using that trophy... lol

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

Quote from: Scott270r on October 25, 2006, 03:39:52 AM
LOL Matt,

Tell him to come see me at Thunderbowl, I'll help him out that is just wrong, there is NO WAY a stock bike should do anything but TRY and catch a 330R's dust.  :o  ;)


thats right he can teach them how to run right behind them 4-strokes lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 25, 2006, 11:53:47 AM
thats right he can teach them how to run right behind them 4-strokes lol

I have never run behind anyone at Ocala Thunderbowl, at least not for long anyways. There won't be any way to block me at Ocala "Grandma", you will pay the piper there on Nov 4th, but you already know that so just hush up granny or I will have to lap you..... ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

yea scott mabey with this 350pv those pesky 4 pokes wont be able to block you... you can just take them on the outside!!  :-*   or move them out of your way...... which ever you prefer!! !! !! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 25, 2006, 04:02:47 AM
Its only memories now Scott...

Here is one to remember from the Dade Days.  lol  How bout them smokers?
ps. I can get cable on my tv using that trophy... lol



Yeah, Its sad really, I know now that you won't come racing with us again. But At the very least, I want to personally invite you to our Banquet this year. Come on up and have a blast hanging out with the gang.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Well the next time we head up to our property in gainesville I will see if your running TB. I will be their even if it is on a pesky 4 poker.

O.... by the way I raced the bone stock 450 Saturday night against 7 other quads including the #5 330 in the picture and he was the only quad that beet me and only by a half bike.

I got  :Sp 

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Where you the only two racing ? :R :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Matt,

Where did you go racing? Was it MX?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 03:12:53 PM
Where you the only two racing ? :R :M

Didn't they teach you how to read in Hog Valley High?

Tool!
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Naw , buts I can counts to five ! :Wacko.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Quote from: Scott270r on October 25, 2006, 03:19:35 PM
Matt,

Where did you go racing? Was it MX?

Yes it was a small mx track. We were the intermission between the demo derby contest.

3heat races.and 1 main

1 heat was 6 laps and I started last due to the number I drew. finished 4th
2nd heat was 6 laps and I took the lead at lap 3 but finished last because the #5 wheelied out of the turn on the outside and landed on my nerf and the we got our wheels cought togather. ???
3 heat was 8 laps and I got 3rd.
4th race(main) was 10 laps and Rob and I ran 1-2 the whole race from the first turn. His quad was wide...lol  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

that sure is a purdy quad ;) i think my quad might have a new GF ;)