Quad scramble #2 at Seminole LET'S GO WOODS RIDERS!

Started by mudnuri, October 12, 2006, 01:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Okay boys and girls, November 4th is coming fast!!
If QS#1 was any indication of times ahead, we have a series all will enjoy.
All you MX'ers may want a piece of this as we mix it up with a little bit of everything Seminole has to offer. Although some areas may be tight for some of those +2  front ends  ;)
At the first event all of you with kids will attest, IT WAS A BLAST!! All of you without will too! Okay it was a little bumpy, but it beats sitting at home!
Friday night the gates will be open. So come on out and camp with us and prepare your machines early.
These are fun races that will test you and your machine. Bring your freinds and see who can live up to all the bragging they do back at home!
If you are REALLY ready to ride, there will be a NO POINTS race in Orland on October 21st. It is held at the same place but the club cut new trails. Those do not have quite the quad turnout due to lack of points. Good fun no matter what. Although I often feel "I don't do anything that requires this much physical effort!"
C'mon out and see what it's all about.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

svtbolt04

Ill be at seminole, but not back to the boggy creek. 3 foot deep whoops dont appeal to me anymore..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ryan561

is this event at holy land and wat is the date and times of the races?
2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

svtbolt04

Quote from: Ryan561 on October 12, 2006, 03:08:23 AM
is this event at holy land and wat is the date and times of the races?

No, it is at the seminole tribe motocross in clewiston florida. It is located inside the reservation.

Check out www.floridatrailriders.org for more information.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LTR450 994

I rode the trail for the first time this past sunday and damm was that sh*t tight and my bike is all stock, and the whoops arent that great either. I dont see how they can hold quad races in those trails.

Exmx54


PLEDGER#76

I will be there for sure, this is one of my favorite, the way I see it the rougher and hotter the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mudnuri, my goal this race is to try again, and im sure you know what I mean.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey guys, it will be a nice race, everytime I race there I have a great time, MX and SX tracks plus new wood trails all at the same time, it doesn't get much better then that, come on evryone and "MX Raptor 7R" we all have to go through the same track, same woods is just going faster and faster, that's what the challenge is all about... come on and give it a try, you will like it.
See you guys at the track

Luis C.

pd, Brian you're flying and Willis has always been fast so it will be all good !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Holeshot36


paul450

there are tight sections, but that's what makes a hare scramble. and if you went to the orlando race the whoops at seminole are pebbles compared to that. it's worth the $$ to ride unique Trails that are set up for races,  you can't find that anywhere else in South Florida. it's a great experance to even watch... 

was at seminole the sat. they opened back up the trails are nice and they will most likely use some of them for the race. the two little water holes will most likey be dried up by this coming weekend,
heading down again this sunday for some more practice....

YFZ450-Tampa

if this would be just a lil closer to me, I could do de same  but o well, have to wait until the race day !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

I will try to be there sunday.. I have a blue YFZ with the number 823, chest protector says HARGIS on the back.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

TRX450R_Racer

I will be at the race and I will be at Seminole on this Sunday to ride the woods.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

I have only got one ride in since Boggy Creek. My machine has been overheating and the carb is sticking open a bit. I have been working some sick hours and am trying to work late night on my quad. Last night till 2am.
I think most of the woods course will be different than what you are allowed to ride on now. This will have a bit of everything and it is made for us.
Willis, I do know what you mean and I wouldn't have it any other way.  ;)
If I get my s together, I will meet you down there Fred and anyone else. I need it. Although my history with Seminole is ugly. 2 weeks before a QS there, my DS attacked me and to the hospital I went. So I am looking forward to it.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

koh0001

Question...+3's can't fit through this course can they??
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

mudnuri

Hmmmm? I would have to say probably not. Not sure, though. 50 inches is our width rule. So wider than that is too wide for XC. Sorry
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Exmx54

Quote from: mudnuri on October 13, 2006, 02:44:44 AM
Hmmmm? I would have to say probably not. Not sure, though. 50 inches is our width rule. So wider than that is too wide for XC. Sorry

My motocross bike sits at 50" with +3 arms and 4-1 offset rims, I wouldn't take it in the woods though, way too wide.

PLEDGER#76

I would love to ride with yall Sunday, but I had a crash while practicing A week ago and got quiet a few stitches in my face (as in 30 of them total) I got a few of them out Thursday but the rest will not come out till next week, (AND YES I WAS WEARING A HELMET BUT GOT THE BARS IN THE FACE), I will be healed up before the Q.S. race at Seminole though.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

svtbolt04

Sorry to hear that Willis.

Money is tight right now so I wont be heading to seminole. :(
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gery350

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on October 13, 2006, 05:24:28 PM
I would love to ride with yall Sunday, but I had a crash while practicing A week ago and got quiet a few stitches in my face (as in 30 of them total) I got a few of them out Thursday but the rest will not come out till next week, (AND YES I WAS WEARING A HELMET BUT GOT THE BARS IN THE FACE), I will be healed up before the Q.S. race at Seminole though.....


damn dude. that sounds painful.
hope for a speedy recovery.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on October 13, 2006, 05:24:28 PM
I would love to ride with yall Sunday, but I had a crash while practicing A week ago and got quiet a few stitches in my face (as in 30 of them total) I got a few of them out Thursday but the rest will not come out till next week, (AND YES I WAS WEARING A HELMET BUT GOT THE BARS IN THE FACE), I will be healed up before the Q.S. race at Seminole though.....

Hey Will, sorry to heard that, hope you'r feeling better now and I'm sure you'll be ready for QS 2
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

rubicon500kid

im going out there this sunday on my new yfz(new to me ) ill be the 1 on the mx track geting passed by lil kids lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

mudnuri

Dang Willis! Glad you are okay. I'm sure you were schooling someone. Don't tell me you stiched yourself up  :D
Fred, I am in the same boat so I too will not be going.
I had a DS and it was 50" wide. I admidt I replaced the front end three times, but I had fun... just before each crash! Seminole was the tightest in the state. With the new track being made and it being made by quadders for quadders, I don't know what to expect.  :P
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

rubicon500kid

who went out there today ? i was there all day on my new yfz (doing mx ) i went on the trails 1 time and boy lol it was tight(my bike is wider then stock ) i think i saw TRX450R_Racer  there
i was parked in the front by the lil kids track  witha blue ss and a crf450 dirt bike
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: trx&yfz450kid on October 15, 2006, 11:17:31 PM
who went out there today ? i was there all day on my new yfz (doing mx ) i went on the trails 1 time and boy lol it was tight(my bike is wider then stock ) i think i saw TRX450R_Racer  there
i was parked in the front by the lil kids track  witha blue ss and a crf450 dirt bike

I was there. You should of come over and said hi. The woods track is ruff. I ran 5 hard laps in a row and it beat me up.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.