Quad scramble #2 at Seminole LET'S GO WOODS RIDERS!

Started by mudnuri, October 12, 2006, 01:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Mike#44

Razr's are good.  You'll need at least 3 sets mounted and ready to go during pit stops.
07 LTR450 Vet #99

svtbolt04

I think the most you will have is 15 or so.

Last race was just under 200 riders in all.

Any 6ply performance tire will be good.


Depending if you get out of 1st gear or not.. You may need the 3 extra sets.



Also, to anyone running the seminole track, I suggest pumping your tires up to reduce popping on huge friggen rocks.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

Pics are up from the last race in Orlando. Go to the FTr homepage and click on the gallery link. The first set is where the pics are. I found starting on page #45
:)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

svtbolt04

I saw that picture and said to myself...


"yep, he would have beat me"
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

Awesome pic! Drop that photographer a note! He does it for free and will send you a high res image  :P
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

It is nice to see some quads on those pics, lil by lil we will get there, we are making our own spot, supporting all this quads races "MX" and "XC" will get us further and further, just keep working hard and give a hand to all those that are making this happen.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

tony pitts

whats up louis we will be at bithlo this weekend. and seminole next weekend for a little combo racing. were hopng after the race sunday the track will be open so my son can get some practice.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

Yep Tony, as I understand, Sunday will be a regular practice day, good luck at bithlo
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

Lets bump this up people...


Race is this weekend!!

I will be there saturday morning... Hopfully I dont get taken out the first lap!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chillinthemost

We'll be there, PEE WEE B and me.  Told myself last year that I would go there and learn that track before this years race. Guess what? I didn't.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

Finally got my machine back to running like new. I'm probably going to get my arse handed to me at this one. and I'll be  :'(
I went over to a friends house and he and his brother were getting ready. They will each pull campers. I will pull the trailer and haul the golf cart in the bed. We have quite a convoy with 16 of us camping out Friday night. 7 entries out of us.
I have to grocery shop. All my gear is clean and ready.
Might get a practice in Wednesday.
I bet we have 200+ riders this time. Some of the kids are showing up on some really tricked out machines.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

svtbolt04

im trying to get some named riders out there.. not sure if they will be in state or not..but if they show, it will be great!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

That would be cool. We've run with Yokley, Farr, and Borich. So whoever it is will be great!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

PLEDGER#76

Going to the doctor tommorrow to see if I can race or not (might do it even if he says not to) but hoping I get the clearance from him to go rip it up at the seminole track, have not rode in a month now but I think I will still be OK to turn it up a notch or two.......
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

RAD 450r

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 30, 2006, 02:20:20 AM
im trying to get some named riders out there.. not sure if they will be in state or not..but if they show, it will be great!

That would be awesome!  Does anybody know if it would be hard to sign up in the morning if your not already a FTR member?
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400


svtbolt04

Quote from: RAD 700r on October 31, 2006, 02:27:53 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 30, 2006, 02:20:20 AM
im trying to get some named riders out there.. not sure if they will be in state or not..but if they show, it will be great!

That would be awesome!  Does anybody know if it would be hard to sign up in the morning if your not already a FTR member?


I havent heard back from them yet... They both live in PA   ;).....I dont think they will be down this week.. Sorry, I tried.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

50 inches is the max  by rule.
Fred, don't worry about it. We have our own pro's Taylor Kiser and Jennifer Albright. They both give the top pros a run for the money.  ;)
Sign-up is in the morning and if you are not a memeber don't worry. They have a seperate join-up line.
C'mon you MX'ers! Make your quad a little bit skinny and let's see what you've got!!
I know TRX#9 wants some!
dingle dingle dingle ding Come and get it!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L