Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660

#100
RODMAN RIDE IV    
    
    
Remember that after Thankgiving starts snow bird season thats when all the people that lives up north comes down to Florida to escape from the cold weather.If you want a cabin book now    
    
Some of us stay at Elite Resort here is there phone number and web site 1800-356-2460      
http://www.eliteresorts.com/SaltSprings.htm      
Any question about this ride U can E-mail me
Redgrizzly660@aol.com 
    
    
JJamesbar    
Grizz                           4 RV site 12    
Moose                         3    
Da mgt man                 5    
Bigg Pimpin      
Thrasher    
Dreth                          4    
Ace 5180    
Gotahemi                     5-6    
LTZ400apk    
Skyhight100    
Lil Mrs honda 1             4-5    
Atvtrailer    
Girlieblazer                   2    
It's my quad           cabin 17    
Mud bug    
Budman  
Lake Mary kid    
Camoprairie                   3  
  
Grizzlybear                    2  
Chillinthemost  
Mars  
GarryinSeffner                  2
T2 Raptor f350         cabin 34
Blaster boy 200        cabin 34
NJarrett
Gregg T                3 cabin 12
Fixfarm                 4 cabin 27
Racemanfl             4 cabin 37-38
Deluxe 21              4  RV 5
Brother                 4 cabin 24
Miamiblaster           6
Lowe Rider                      4 cabin 26

VForce700

QuoteUpdate I just resvered cabin number 34 for the 21st and 22nd of Jan. I am ready for another ride.  ;D Homey anit playing this time, I will be prepared.
Hey Tony, i think that's the same cabin we were in last time when you and your boy were on the couch

budman

QuoteAdd us to the list. There will be 4 of us again. We are staying in cabin 27. This time we will be wearing long pants.
good idea...I still have the scrapes to show for my last trip....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

miamiblaster

well seems like i am going you can count me my cousin and 4 of my buddys thats 6. we are getting a cabin just havent had the chance to reserve one we are waiting to see how much money every one is going to chip in.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

T2

I tought that was the same number, just couldn't remember, well I guss I know what the inside looks like now. So I know you Scooter, and SkyHigh are going correct. Did you guys res. a cabin yet.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

I just looked at the list, and answered my own question on you guys going. dumb Azzz.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

VForce700


jjamesbar

i just counted 77 people down for the ride. we may get close to 100 to show up.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Redgrizzly660


dreth

dreths crew is in cabin # 16 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i hope we break 150

budman

Quotedreths crew is in cabin # 16 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i hope we break 150
That would be cool...as long as we make a few adjustments to Rodman 3... I WILL have my GPS by then   ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

LTZ400ApK

I gotta Find a job First lol :-/

lil_Mrs._Honda1

we will be bringing a gps with us
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

LOWE RIDER

Hey everyone,

Grizz, you can add the Lowe family to the list.
Cabin 26. 4 Riders
Greg
1999 Polaris Explorer 425
2003 Polaris Trailblazer 250
2003 Polaris Predator 90
2003 Polaris Predator 90
Life is good !!!!!!

Redgrizzly660

#114
RODMAN RIDE IV    
    
      
Remember that after Thankgiving starts snow bird season thats when all the people that lives up north comes down to Florida to escape from the cold weather.If you want a cabin book now      
      
Some of us stay at Elite Resort here is there phone number and web site 1800-356-2460      
http://www.eliteresorts.com/SaltSprings.htm      
Any question about this ride U can E-mail me
Redgrizzly660@aol.com  
      
      
JJamesbar      
Grizz                           4 RV site 12    
Moose                         3 cabin 32   
Da mgt man                 5    
Bigg Pimpin      
Thrasher      
Dreth                          4  cabin 16    
Ace 5180      
Gotahemi                     5-6    
LTZ400apk      
Skyhight100    
Lil Mrs honda 1             4-5    
Atvtrailer    
Girlieblazer                   2    
It's my quad           cabin 17    
Mud bug    
Budman    
Lake Mary kid    
Camoprairie                   3    
    
Grizzlybear                    4 cabin 3
Chillinthemost  
Mars  
GarryinSeffner                  2  
T2 Raptor f350         cabin 34  
Blaster boy 200        cabin 34  
NJarrett  
Gregg T                3 cabin 12  
Fixfarm                 4 cabin 27  
Racemanfl             4 cabin 37-38  
Deluxe 21              4  RV 5  
Brother                 4 cabin 24  
Miamiblaster           6
Lowe Rider              4 cabin 26
Christ505               3 cabin 4
Steve K                 4
Nightbreed
Mrs Nightbreed

jjamesbar

81 quads lined up end to end, say 6' for each quad with 3' space between them = 729'. that will make a nice pic.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

dreth

Quote81 quads lined up end to end, say 6' for each quad with 3' space between them = 729'. that will make a nice pic.

jeff

do 2 rows with them all at a slight angle faceing each other.....\ /.....like that

miamiblaster

Man i cant wait for this but good thing i got about a month till the ride so i will probably buy some goodies for my bike mabeay a gps How much do they go for any ways???
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

dreth

150$ to 400$ th grizz has a sweet 1 ;D

miamiblaster

cool not bad prices i dont know jack about gps...lol i just know what there are sapose to do help you get back home  ;D what brand should i look into?? and where can i get one ?? thankd dreth
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Redgrizzly660

#120
Go with one that U can load maps on.

wallmart,bass pro shop
http://www.gpscity.com/gps/brados/4935.5.10758868599466343577/etrex.html

VForce700

QuoteI gotta Find a job First lol :-/
Hey Scooter if I can remember to call I'll cover you this time since you took care of the cabin the last 2 times...I aint skeered

jjamesbar

Quotethe trail ride can be muddy/water to dust,,,,check out the pics at

http://www.narisk.com/rodmaniii/ride3.html

the mud/water can be avoided, and I'm sure there will be a group that will.

as far as ages,,,again, check the pics anywhere from 4 years old to upper 70's like Jeff ;-)

Id@

the water should be down in january.

id@, your hitting below the belt.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

LTZ400ApK

QuoteHey Scooter if I can remember to call I'll cover you this time since you took care of the cabin the last 2 times...I aint skeered

You the Man,Thanks bro

VForce700

QuoteYou the Man,Thanks bro
hey no problem. I will bring some venison chilli this time as long as Sky brings the corn bread