Quads Only - Waldo 2nd rnd. whos going?

Started by RTR_380/450R, September 20, 2006, 12:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Wondering who is going and who is staying out there this weekend.  Never been there and not sure if Im going to be able to go!!! Never seen or ran the track so I want to go the day before but probably am not going to be able to. So If I do Ill go Sunday and basically race to practice!! ???
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

#26YFZ

http://link7.streamhoster.com/?u=darren7&p=%2Fwaldo5.wmv&odaid=4505&prog=true

well there's the track.  I'll be there since I only live about 30 mins away but not sure if my bike will be ready to race.  Track is fun.... come race

53yfz450

I will be there hoping to have better luck than last time. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54


tony pitts

we will be there sat night. I am racing a quad scramble sat and then driving back sat night. so see ya'll  there. I wouldnt miss this many quads racing in fla for nothing in the world.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

We will show up Saturday morning if all goes as planned. We don't know if Brandon is racing yet or not. I hope he can. I'm sure the turnout will be even better.

400EX

i'll be there also....hopefully friday night if nothing goes wrong when i switch frames thursday night... but whatever happens i'll be there to race sunday for sure.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

blindkaeta


quadsonly4

Zack and Alex Hammond will be racing the mini class.  Matt Bremer will be there but may not be ready to race yet.  Most of his lower back still has no feeling but a tiny bit has returned. 

Hondarider22


LostCause

I will be getting there friday.  Lets go rrrraaaacin!!!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

A.T.P. RACING

Our whole crew will be there again. Can't wait to see another weekend of great racing!! 8)
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

DCR_Marcus14

Ill be there saturday morning early, cant wait...
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

Shawn and I will be there Sat mornin' rather than Fri nite,
most likely :)  Man I can't wait... "are we there yet???"

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

tony pitts

Quote from: trx#9 on September 21, 2006, 11:00:27 PM
Anybody know of any hotels up there?

  in starke about 10 miles north of there there is a couple. cant help you with the names. call the directory of starke or 411.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Exmx54

Quote from: trx#9 on September 21, 2006, 11:00:27 PM
Anybody know of any hotels up there?

Best Western in Starke... If you need directions give me a call, I was parked next to you at the last race #113 orange yfz, name is jack. 561-707-3017

trx#9

Quote from: Exmx54 on September 22, 2006, 08:47:04 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 21, 2006, 11:00:27 PM
Anybody know of any hotels up there?

Best Western in Starke... If you need directions give me a call, I was parked next to you at the last race #113 orange yfz, name is jack. 561-707-3017

Thanks Jack I'll call you if I can't find you at the track tomorrow. :-X
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com