When are the next drag races?

Started by HondaATC, July 10, 2006, 12:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carl_haynes

If there is any way i can help just let me know. I enjoy going out of town from time to time to another race. so keep us informed.

Smoke we tried something different on the track. It may have seemed that paddles would have worked but not trying to go that way, only trying to build something to maintain the track easyer and hopefully better. Give me alittle time still working to make it better.

535banshee

Quote from: carl_haynes on August 23, 2006, 02:40:33 AM
If there is any way i can help just let me know. I enjoy going out of town from time to time to another race. so keep us informed.

i will let you know. thank you for the offer

yz3961986

WAYCROSS WILL BE RACING SEPT. 2  4:00P.M.  E.T. CLASS, OUTLAW , 4.0,4.20,4.60,5.0,6.0 CLASSES  INDEX CLASSES YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEONE CHEETTING  OR ALL OF THE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;) ;) ;) ;)

PAPA_TRIBAL


BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Alex We will be there for the fun cant wait so rain go away..I heard the hazelhurst crew might be there. Its sounds like its going to be fun maybe the track record willbe broke this month or can
me and the crew hold on to it just a little longer? ;D Iam getting these bike all tuned in so we will see..PS Troy did you get your frame yet. Ive talked to them guys about Dons frame they maybe fixing to buy it I will let you guys no . They have a plane and said we will fly down there and  pick it up. So come on and hook a brother up on a good deal. ;D Farnkie You talked to wifey about the kentucky trip next month  we are still planing on going. well HAOOLAR BACK  Has anyone seen Yamahonda Man tell  him I need to talk to him.. about some struts...
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

I have a rear one if ya interested..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on August 24, 2006, 03:50:24 AM
Alex We will be there for the fun cant wait so rain go away..I heard the hazelhurst crew might be there. Its sounds like its going to be fun maybe the track record willbe broke this month or can
me and the crew hold on to it just a little longer? ;D Iam getting these bike all tuned in so we will see..PS Troy did you get your frame yet. Ive talked to them guys about Dons frame they maybe fixing to buy it I will let you guys no . They have a plane and said we will fly down there and  pick it up. So come on and hook a brother up on a good deal. ;D Farnkie You talked to wifey about the kentucky trip next month  we are still planing on going. well HAOOLAR BACK  Has anyone seen Yamahonda Man tell  him I need to talk to him.. about some struts...

hollar at him tony.  941-773-8815
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

#257
Tony, mine is struted all the way around, and its already powder coated, all new bearings and tons of stuff from ole Ronnie on it too!!!new swinger +8 , new wheelie bar from Chris,Give me a hollar ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

My bad Don, I thought he was looking for some one else that wanted just a frame. I deleted my post. Did't mean to step on anyone toes. :)

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey Don is the swingarm chrome and round housing?Pm me a price I need to no least you will take. Y ;Dou no homie hook up.lol.  THANKS SMOKE FOR THE NUMBER
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

BANSHEEPRO34609

HEY GUYS HOW YA BEEN IM AN OLD MEMBER FROM LIKE 2 YEARS AGO USED TO RACE AT SALTS DALE GOT OUT OF IT 4 A BIT BUT BUILDING ANOTHER BANSHEE SO IM SURE ILL BE AROUND I SAW YAMAHONDAMAN ON THE PICS HERE ID LIKE TO GET HOLD OF HIM HE BUILT MY STRUTS ON MY LAST RIDE SO IF ANYONE COULD BE ANY HELP THAT WOULD BE NICE ,,THANKS ;D

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

BANSHEEPRO34609

thanks man i do apprecieate it so b4 the races were in umatilla where r they now

dynodon

Soon to be @ CR motorsports, and Hard rock in Ocala, and Ga.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it