My wife's and I new toy ( A miracle )

Started by Thrumud, February 20, 2005, 03:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil_Mrs._Honda1

congratulations , shes a cutie !
my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Glad to hear things are looking up.
hopefully mommy will be home soon !!!!
Deanna and family
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

jackinthebox23

QuoteThank you so much guys, you can't imagine how wonderful it is to see your replies and to know that total strangers throughout the state care for my family. It means so much to me that it brings a smile and almost a tear. Today 2/21 blood test shows shes progressing.  Things look a little better, almost there.

Thanks for your prayers and thank you Lord.

Dennis

that's good news!  Keep up the prayers and the hard work and she'll be out of it soon!

You poor guy, you must be beat!  Having to deal with this and a baby who wants food every two hours has to be tough. Keep your chin up and take your family and friends up on offers for help. I'm sure you can use it.  

There's light at the end of this tunnel and the joy you will soon experience will surpass all of this!  
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

loffy_toffy_boy

Congrats and good luck with your new baby girl.I hope your wife recovers o.k. [smiley=baby.gif]

Honda328i

I thought I wanted all boys until my daughter came along, she's daddy's sweetheart now  :).  Your's looks to be a cutie, enjoy every minute you can with her, they grow up very fast.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.  I can't imagine how bittersweet this is for you right now.  God bless her recovery.  Update us when you can.  Congratulations!!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Thrumud

Update on wife's recovery:  
 
Praise the Lord ! My wife is doing alot better than before. Sorry I was not able to update you guys, been staying at the hospital.  These pass few days have been the worse and the best days of my life. I want to thank my family, friends and all you guys for your prayers, THANK YOU SO,SO MUCH !  
 
My baby girl is doing great, I just have a hard time watching the moms & dads leave the hospital with their baby, I can't wait to have my life back.  
 
Doctors say Jennifer (my wife) has to stay a few more days so they can monitor her progress. Her liver should be back to normal within days and she can live a normal life. This disease is so rare in pregnant women that doctors from Jackson Hospital, Miami University and Broward General have been involved in my wife's case.  I did some research on this fatal disease and in most cases baby and mom don't make it alive. My wife had less than 50 % chance of making it.  
 
Its been so stressful these couple of days but with all your support I was able to pull through. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart and thank you Lord.  
 
Here is a picture taken today.  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Thank you for your prayers.  My God bless you.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#31
Best of  luck and some day soon you will have a riding partner.
You got a real cutie.

btw what did U name her?

Grizz

dreth

Quotebtw what did U name her?

Grizz


DRETH  would sound real nice ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thrumud

Her name is Angelina, aka (lil mud skipper) LOL
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

innocent_bystander

Congrats man. Im happy to hear everything is going well. God Bless.
Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

DRWalum

I should have read this sooner  :'(  Tears are still streaming down my face  :'( I can't imagine the expierience ! and have been thru an awful lot in life. It is true that there is a GOD & miriacles can happen  :D  :D

        Sincerly, Don & Jan Willacker
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!