so far

Started by miamiblaster, February 24, 2005, 04:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamiblaster

here are some shots of the powder coating how its all coming along.  :D  :D  still have to  finish up a few coats on the frame.









Dont worry BID DADDY as soon as i get everything back up and runing I will give you one hell of a run.  ;D ;D ;D  Just remember no crying......crying is for sissys... lol  ;D ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Qdawg76

You like the Florida Gators? That is a bright orange. looks good though, Wanna see the finished product once your done
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

wired2ride

looking good.. show us how it looks on the bike ;D

Hoosier Daddy

#5
Now miami,

   you know B.D. is gonna have you a$$ for that!  [smiley=banghead.gif]

That powercoating looks real nice! all of us who talkes smack to one another everyday needs to go on a group ride!
then we can just roost eachother all day!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

#6
[quote author=miamiblaster


Dont worry BID DADDY as soon as i get everything back up and runing I will give you one hell of a run.  ;D ;D ;D  Just remember no crying......crying is for sissys... lol  ;D ;D[/quote]

Bah,bah, bah,  [smiley=pirate.gif] the same thing over a over again. Only one orange crush, you cant bet him so you copy him! and was the deal with the blue oil pan, or that the eng your have someone else build for you for the Blaster? So far the only thing I see running is your mouth. You better hurry with your project. My new 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 will here soon.  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] I will post the Blaster on the site. maybe your girl we buy it. that way she can spank your twice  [smiley=hotty2.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

you do like Girls???  [smiley=Wink.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

miamiblaster

QuoteBah,bah, bah,  [smiley=pirate.gif] the same thing over a over again. Only one orange crush, you cant bet him so you copy him! and was the deal with the blue oil pan, or that the eng your have someone else build for you for the Blaster? So far the only thing I see running is your mouth. You better hurry with your project. My new 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 will here soon.  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] I will post the Blaster on the site. maybe your girl we buy it. that way she can spank your twice  [smiley=hotty2.gif]

Sorry dont know any orange crush....and i dont watch football so i dont like the gators I just like orange and blue. and dont worry all good things come to those who wait......Oh and if i like girls lol I dont know ask you wife?  ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

#9
my wife like man, not little boys with no TOOLS.  [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com