good and bad day at waldo

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, September 04, 2006, 09:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i a posting this one so late because i indoed my quad at waldo at the end of the day and got a bad concussion and trying to wear some of it befor bed. quad didnt land on me i bailed and slamed the ground hard on my right side!  ??? had fun though what i remember!  ??? i will post up pics of the bruses tomarrow! They are nasty!  :o it was an awsome day except the end.










[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

that sucks Mav! hope you are ok. pics look nice. take it easy for a while ;)

jayman

Great pics, sorry to hear about your accident.  I was at Sunshine yesterday wondering where you were.  Now I know.  Unfortunatly I too got hurt.  I endoed on the back double before the step up.  Fortunatly I didn't flip but hit my chest (with protector) on the handle bars and I swore I broke something.  I am sore today but will try to make it to practice on Wednesday (Sunshine) or possibly on Thursday (Dade City).
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

UncleRico

Awesome pics!

Sorry to hear about the wipeout. Hope your head is OK and you get your memory back real soon.

Please don't forget about that $300.00 I lent you last week. I need that money to make rent.

Thanks.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

trx#9

sorry to hear that, you been riding real good lately too. good luck!!!!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#13_LT-R450

nice, but not for the concussion part

I once had a concussion and well its kind like whene you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and you feel pain!

Than your like man I should of not waken up this yearly! :'( :-\ :P
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com