Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mars

OK. No ridding out from there.
Is there a campground near by that you ride out from?
I can't pull the toy hauler and a trailer.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Redgrizzly660

#51
No Tent... Salt spring accross the street does

Ida_Mann

QuoteSomeone should take a pic of one of these events and send it in to an ATV magazine. This type of thing has the potential to turn into a huge sponsored event.


submit this link to them.

I'm gonna try to find a submit for dirtwheels.

http://www.narisk.com/rodmanIII/ride3.html

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CamoPrairie


Redgrizzly660

QuoteOK. No ridding out from there.
Is there a campground near by that you ride out from?
I can't pull the toy hauler and a trailer.

U can bring your toy hauler to Rodman. I bring my RV to Rodman

Ida_Mann

http://www.dirtwheelsmag.com/contact.asp

I found the contact link for dirtwheels.

I already submitted the link to the pics from Rodman ride III, ya'll lets all contact them,,,maybe a photographer could be sent out for the next one.

by the way,,,,,count me in for this ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mars

QuoteU can bring your toy hauler to Rodman. I bring my RV to Rodman
Thanks I'm going to start planning.........
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Redgrizzly660

Quotehttp://www.dirtwheelsmag.com/contact.asp

I found the contact link for dirtwheels.

I already submitted the link to the pics from Rodman ride III, ya'll lets all contact them,,,maybe a photographer could be sent out for the next one.

by the way,,,,,count me in for this ride.

Id@

I was contacted by this guy

I am a freelancer for ATV Rider Magazine. I will be down in southern Florida for all of next week. I am looking for an event or trail to do a story on while I am in town. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks

 

 .:mike calabro:.

urbancamper.com

  773.909.2646

 


LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LTZ400ApK

#59
QuoteI'll make this one. Will everyone be camping Fri. and Sat.??
Hey chillin this isnt a saltsdale camp over what are you doin in here  ;)

GaryinSeffner

hey guys I'm fairly new and unknown to the site but I have been waiting for a group ride that I can attend. This is the one!! Count me in for 2 bikes and I'll try to bring my 3 friends.....lookin forward to meeting some of you guys in person and learning the trails....never been to ONF!!

any tips for me as far as preparation....gas, food, etc???
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Come on LTZ, I can ride farther than 200ft. at a time.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Redgrizzly660

#62
RODMAN RIDE IV  
  
    
Remember that after Thankgiving starts snow bird season thats when all the people that lives up north comes down to Florida to escape from the cold weather.If you want a cabin book now    
    
Some of us stay at Elite Resort here is there phone number and web site 1800-356-2460    
http://www.eliteresorts.com/SaltSprings.htm    
    
    
    
JJamesbar    
Grizz                           4 RV site 12  
Moose                         3    
Da mgt man                 5  
Bigg Pimpin    
Thrasher    
Dreth                          4    
Ace 5180    
Gotahemi                     5-6  
LTZ400apk    
Skyhight100  
Lil Mrs honda 1             4-5  
Atvtrailer  
Girlieblazer                   2  
It's my quad                     cabin 17  
Mud bug  
Budman  
Lake Mary kid  
Camoprairie                  3  
  
Grizzlybear                    2  
Chillinthemost
Mars
GarryinSeffner                  2
T2 Raptor f350           cabin 34
Blaster boy 200          cabin 34
NJGarrett
Gregg T                    3 cabin 12
Fixfarm                     4 cabin 27
Racemanfl                 4 cabin 37-38
Deluxe 21                  4  RV 5
Brother                     4 cabin 24

VForce700

Quotewell count me and Skyhight100 in ;D
I should have her quad done by then haha
Where you At??
Vforce700,Felix,UpNsmoke,Pint
don't worry Scooter. I'll be there if able. all depends on the racing situation (FTR) but I think we are off from12/5 to 2/13 or something like that so I should be able to make it.

VForce700

Quoteman it sucks you cant be there now we wont have anyone to ride with sunday :-[
That does sux, but looks like we'll have to make our way through the trails. hope you remember them Scooter. if not well looks like we'll have to figure it out

robo02cop

Finally one that is planned far enough in advance that I can hopefully see if I can get the time off!!!!!!!!!!!  I will check on thursday when I go into work and see if the time is available everyone keep their fingers crossed!!!!!!!!! ;)
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Hollywood

I am going to plan on camping out the whole weekend and riding Friday morning till Sunday afternoon so don't worry Scooter you'll have someone to ride with. I should have atleast one other rider with me for this one. Maybe Ida wants another camp out at his place?!?!  ;) lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

jjamesbar

QuoteFinally one that is planned far enough in advance that I can hopefully see if I can get the time off!!!!!!!!!!!  I will check on thursday when I go into work and see if the time is available everyone keep their fingers crossed!!!!!!!!! ;)

please bring the girl in the pic.  ;)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

QuoteOK. No ridding out from there.
Is there a campground near by that you ride out from?
I can't pull the toy hauler and a trailer.

you can ride out of west delancy campground. its not far from rodman and we acually rode through it on the last ride. grizz can post a map showing it.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Redgrizzly660

I am quit sure he wants running water and electric.

Thrasher

Quoteyou can ride out of west delancy campground. its not far from rodman and we acually rode through it on the last ride. grizz can post a map showing it.

jeff

my friend Tom and I have already considered doing that for the next ride! (ok, he came up with the idea) camp at Delancey and meet up with ya'll in the AM at Rodman... :D
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660


dreth

Quotedon't worry Scooter. I'll be there if able. all depends on the racing situation (FTR) but I think we are off from12/5 to 2/13 or something like that so I should be able to make it.

YOU ARE CORRECT ON THOSE DATES :D

Ida_Mann

QuoteI am going to plan on camping out the whole weekend and riding Friday morning till Sunday afternoon so don't worry Scooter you'll have someone to ride with. I should have atleast one other rider with me for this one. Maybe Ida wants another camp out at his place?!?!  ;) lol

I actooly have a working mower this time,,,,so I could really mow instead of relying on everyone walking around to lay down the grass ;-)

and now that I know that the outside plug works,,,,I have two plugs available for power outside.

come one, come all to the second semi-annual Id@ C@mp !!!

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

miamiblaster

hey Wassup guys well im not new to this sport but new to rod man....never herd of it but sounds like a really cool thing to do. umm i actually have a few questions. one what kind of riding is it??? is it all mud because i have a 450r a banshee and a built blaster going up with me and we cant not take on any mud...and 2 can some body PM me or just tell me here what is the complete address where i need to meet up with you guys. im in miami so directions from my area would be really help full. and 3 do i have to pitch in on money like for food drinks etc..... thanks again fellas.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back