Moderator deletes my post

Started by UncleRico, August 27, 2006, 09:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Why did the moderators delete my post about Hurricane Ernesto?


I double checked it for "proper language"

I know why he deleted the original one, but the second one was "family friendly"


Are we not suppose to be posting about hurricanes?

Or are the moderators here prejudice against my type of people.

(We Amish have always been persecuted)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

its in the kids corner for some reason
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

UncleRico

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....


How did it get over there?


I must have been tired as heck last night.


Sorry Moderators!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....


How did it get over there?


I must have been tired as heck last night.


Sorry Moderators!

Now you can delete this post since it makes no sense.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

o4250

Some how some way it offended someone, we cant have any offended people on this site. 8)

o4250


Southern4x4

yes everyone must be happy or eles we all suffer the consequenses which are very very bad!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Fox17

yea i was wonderin where it went too. i thought it was here too. it was in the kids corner though. it had me confused for like 15 mins too.

TRX450R_Racer

Rico your not loosing it any worse than usual. Someone moved your thread.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

UncleRico

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 27, 2006, 08:19:56 PM
Rico your not loosing it any worse than usual. Someone moved your thread.


Hmmm....maybe they're just messin with me.

Probably the same people who killed Kennedy.


"Zabruder, get that film out, I need to look at something."
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com