riding 8/19 or 8/20?

Started by atvtrailer, August 18, 2006, 08:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

is anyone riding at croom or onf tomarrow 8/19 or sunday 8/20?
05 450r #13B

cubnfrank

Randall, I was thinking the same thing. I've comitted to paint my wife office tommorow. Maybe sunday, see how I feel after the bucs game
You gotta post up sooner
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

atvtrailer

#2
Quote from: cubnfrank on August 18, 2006, 08:39:28 PM
Randall, I was thinking the same thing. I've comitted to paint my wife office tommorow. Maybe sunday, see how I feel after the bucs game
You gotta post up sooner

well if u decide to go to croom sunday just let me know, im free both days
05 450r #13B

Im@cracker

Randall, I think I'm headed back to ONF tomorrow. I will let you know if it is a sure thing.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

atvtrailer

Quote from: Stanton on August 19, 2006, 10:00:47 AM
Randall, I think I'm headed back to ONF tomorrow. I will let you know if it is a sure thing.

well let me know, been workin on my truck today and still got a lil bit left to do so il probly be outside but il have my cell(sent u a pm)
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

I'll probably be making plans to ride next weekend.Had my little girl this weekend.

Im@cracker

Unfortunately, I wont be going today, but lets make plans for next Sunday.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

duroc825

Would love to go to ONF next weekend but it's my brother-in-laws and my b-ay parties Sat  and Sun evening. Chino, Frank, and Randall you guys are welcome to ride at my place during the day if ya want. Randall, ya live in Lecanto right? Not far from Hudson. Let me know.

1FasterBlaster

We might just do that Mike.I'll call you later in the week.

cubnfrank

Duroc, Im in,  Just let me know when
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

atvtrailer

i mostlikly wont be riding for a few weekends because i think im gonna be sending my shocks to GT-Thunder sometime this week
05 450r #13B

duroc825

Saturday or Sunday, either one is good with me AM is best.

1FasterBlaster

I might come up early Saturday.I should make it this weekend.

atvtrailer

it figures, the weekend i cant go is the weekend every1 decides to ride  :'(
05 450r #13B

cubnfrank

Saturday morning Im ready, What time ?
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

1FasterBlaster

Come on Randall.I haven't ridden with you guys for a while. We want you to make it if you can. I'll be there early Saturday morning.

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 24, 2006, 08:19:57 PM
Come on Randall.I haven't ridden with you guys for a while. We want you to make it if you can. I'll be there early Saturday morning.

shocks are in ohio, so i dont think its possible to make it this weekend, but it will be worth the wait when i get em back, hoping to ride somewhere laborday weekend if i get them back by then
05 450r #13B

Tripyn

If I know Laz @ GTThunder Randell he will have them back you before next weekend (providing you sent them out on Monday and he already has them.)  If you look at gtthunder.com he has a service link and it will tell you where your shocks are.  I love mine-big difference in ride quality! 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com