Suburban Estates for Labor Day

Started by digginfool, August 24, 2006, 10:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Anything going on at SE for Labor Day?  I should have my key by then and thinking about taking the kids up for a day of riding (wife's working).  I bought a property about 3 miles straight out from the gate; nice dry land with several nearby camps.  I'm going to buy at RR as well but need a few weeks for my wallet to heal.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Fox17

we are thinkin bout it. maybe see you out there. if i dont have to work. :-\ anyway you will love it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com