Pimped out Banshee. Want to trade for Penguin

Started by UncleRico, August 18, 2006, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

It better not be the same breadmaker I gave you for a wedding gift, Frank the Tank


"Your my boy, Blue!"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

How about I give you a fat midget in a tux from alaska?
Does that not qualify as a Penguin, Both eat fish, they both wobble.

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: UncleRico on August 21, 2006, 10:09:57 PM
It better not be the same breadmaker I gave you for a wedding gift, Frank the Tank


"Your my boy, Blue!"

really? that same model?

I suppose I will throw in some midget tossing lessons as a substitute.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Southern4x4

ok i have a sponge bob shoe lace,a yo-yo,a possem chucker,a power wheels nos kit,a front rear shock absorber,a giraff,a rabbit foot,a v12 peterbilt and a chewaiwa,also included a european vacation house
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

UncleRico

Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 23, 2006, 07:56:22 PM
ok i have a sponge bob shoe lace,a yo-yo,a possem chucker,a power wheels nos kit,a front rear shock absorber,a giraff,a rabbit foot,a v12 peterbilt and a chewaiwa,also included a european vacation house

What's a possem chucker? Is it anything like an opossum chucker?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

no it picks up the possem and throws it its not capatable with a opossem ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Sleazy_Rider78

I have a really cool potato gun I would trade.  Or potatoe as our former vice president would spell.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 23, 2006, 08:38:46 PM
I have a really cool potato gun I would trade.  Or potatoe as our former vice president would spell.
Man, I love shooting a potato gun at the lake, Ten points if you hit a duck, 20 for an alligator, and 50 for an iguana!

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Anoriginal


Sleazy_Rider78

I am currently working up in Ohio and have seen a lot of badgers up here.  I will try and sneak one in my carry on luggage if you are willing to trade for a small burrowing animal.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

UncleRico

Ohio? What part? Can you get me one of those furry faced little creatures...


I think they call them an "Amish Person"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

I am in Cleveland.  I went to an Amish barn party last night.  It was pretty wild, an amish girl showed me her leg.  ;)  I am going to send in some of the videotape to Amish girls gone wild.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

WARRIOR350

Anyone here go to seminole ridge high school? its in Loxahatchee

JackL

Quote from: warriordude92 on September 16, 2006, 09:11:08 PM
Anyone here go to seminole ridge high school? its in Loxahatchee

I know UncleRico comes off as a student, but I suspect he has been out of school for a while now.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com