Loretta Lynns (Good Luck guys!!!)

Started by ebtrx450r, August 08, 2006, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtrx450r

53yfz450 and #26yfz are leaving for Loretta Lynns tomorrow to race the nationals this weekend. I just wanted to wish them Luck and BE SAFE!!!! So good Luck Jake and Darren!!!

Hondarider22

hey u forgot about me! im going to, but not racing  :P

53yfz450

thanks eric. 8) i cant wait.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

yeah Alan good luck on your flight!!! LOL yeah too bad your not old enough

No prob Jake. Sorry I can't go! I wish I could!!

#26YFZ

Thanks bro. We'll keep you notified throughout the weekend.

Mrs.Nightbreed

There are so many FL people going this year. I can't believe we arent  :'(
If you have never been there, it is so much fun! You will have a blast  8)

I will be here checking out the sites for updates. Ride smart, ride safe and ride hard! Good luck to all of you  :-*

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

thanks. too bad you wont be there :( GL on the healing!

Hondarider22

ya good luck to me in a safe and smart filming!  :P you all will have a full view of jake and darrens races when we return! and hopefully some good pictures  ;)

klutchbuster400


UncleRico

Good Luck Fellas!  Bring home the hardware!


Have a safe trip...and take have someone take LOTS of pictures.


Hopefully we can see them when you guys return.


Peace out
Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com