does anyone know?

Started by dvx400#1, August 07, 2006, 08:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvx400#1

just seen if anyone knows how far along the showers are coming along at big scrub.

FOREMANRON

I READ IN ANOTHER THREAD SOMETIME THIS MONTH. SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU COULD NOT RIDE YOUR QUAD OUT OF BIG SCRUB YOU HAD TO TRAILER IT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE TRUTH
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

dvx400#1

i've been riding at scrub for the last 4 yrs and always you can ride out of the camp ground unless they change it.

UncleRico

Quote from: FOREMANRON on August 07, 2006, 09:37:53 PM
I READ IN ANOTHER THREAD SOMETIME THIS MONTH. SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU COULD NOT RIDE YOUR QUAD OUT OF BIG SCRUB YOU HAD TO TRAILER IT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE TRUTH

"You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

As far as I know the Big Scrub area isn't finished. You might want to check with Grizz though, he knows that area pretty well.

Check under the Ocalan National Forest Posts.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dvx400#1


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com