Cool Web-site for Kawi Fans...

Started by cheropride, July 24, 2006, 04:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Hey I just wanted to let anyone who was interested of knowing about a website I came across awhile ago.  It is really cool, well atleast for me cause I love Kawaski ATV's and used to have an old 185S.  But if anyone curious, here it is.

www.kawasaki.ca/museum_atv.html

Shows the ATCs/ATVs from 1981 to 2004, thought it was pretty cool...



Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

kenz

Cool link.  Thanks for sharing.  Not a Kawi fan, but the pics of the 3-wheelers brings back some good childhood memories.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

cheropride

Yea, I know what you mean, kind of crazy how much they have changed, hey....Thought it was cool too.... :)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

honda guy250

thats awesome, especially considering ive had a bayuo 220 and also now have a lakota 300

bbf


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com