chrome work?

Started by honda guy250, July 13, 2006, 03:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honda guy250

i just got a set of 20"s for free because they are fading a little and getting some kind of spots on them, im gonna try a polish them real good, but if that doesnt work does anybody know a place that re-does chrome for a reasonable price.

dynodon

I dont think that your gonna find a " reasonable" chrome shop !!!, there are only a few in the sate that are worth taking something to, and the wait is usually long.
I am not trying to discurrage you, just the cold hard truth.
Now if your still looking, Space coast chrome is probably where to go, there may be others, just that I have seen work from there and its NICE !!!  Pricey, but nice.


Good luck, if you do find a good reasonable shop, I am sure several of us would like to know, so keep us posted !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

01ZX12R

Space Coast Plating is about the best in Florida. 6-8 week turn around. Are the wheels chrome or polished?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

backinsaddle

I just read recently that they're really tightening the standard on the employee exposure level to fumes in certain industries, chrome plating being one of them...the expectation is that once in effect, chrome plating is going to get a lot more expensive :(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com