birthday 16 HAHAHA

Started by ppark350se, May 24, 2006, 03:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppark350se

So ill be 16 thursday. and ill have my license. i think everybody should give me $1 for my birthday. $1 isnt much for anybody here is it?
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

svtbolt04

I turned 18 saturday.. No one cares really.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

ppark350se

well i do. ill tell you what you send me $1 and ill send you $1! so then we both feel special
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Ida_Mann

I found out an ugly truth of getting older,,,,,once you pass 16 or 17 years,,,gifts drop off, and the only people that seem to remember with regularity are family members ;-)

Id@

ps: happy birthday to the both of ya.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Dr.Dirt

I don't see why no one cares about your b-day svt? Happy birthday ppark. Have fun driving.

back450

w00t.. yeh man congradalations..

this is 4 u, X0

[attachment deleted by admin]

WARRIOR350

My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

klutchbuster400

happy b-day ppark350se and svt!

Alba450

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 24, 2006, 06:11:36 PM
My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

LMAO............. :R
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

qt314nfla

Andrew happy bday man.  It's got to be nice to have a little more freedom!  I look forward to seeing you on another ride since ya got wheels now.

ppark350se

Quote from: QT314 on May 25, 2006, 03:22:55 AM
Andrew happy bday man.  It's got to be nice to have a little more freedom!  I look forward to seeing you on another ride since ya got wheels now.

working on it. i got the ute somewhat back together. need to find a carb for it. then figure out how im gonna get it there.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

RAD 450r

I turned the 16 last wensday ??? , happy birthday to everyone else
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

mikeE36

i hate birthdays. i dont celebrate mine at all. btw i'm 17

klutchbuster400

my b-days in less than a month, im feeling a klutchbuster b-day group ride, maybe ocala, whata ya say pop ::)

grizrida660

Quote from: Alba450 on May 25, 2006, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 24, 2006, 06:11:36 PM
My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

LMAO............. :R

LMFAO!! ahahaha im 14 (since november...) and i got a 2005 grizzly 660 with ITP mudlite tires and i get to stay up afta 8  tearin the yard apart! hows that sound?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: grizrida660 on May 26, 2006, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 25, 2006, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 24, 2006, 06:11:36 PM
My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

LMAO............. :R

LMFAO!! ahahaha im 14 (since november...) and i got a 2005 grizzly 660 with ITP mudlite tires and i get to stay up afta 8  tearin the yard apart! hows that sound?
can i come by and mess up the yard ;D

MachineDog

Quote from: grizrida660 on May 26, 2006, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 25, 2006, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 24, 2006, 06:11:36 PM
My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

LMAO............. :R

LMFAO!! ahahaha im 14 (since november...) and i got a 2005 grizzly 660 with ITP mudlite tires and i get to stay up afta 8  tearin the yard apart! hows that sound?

He was kidding, you don't have to brag your face off. I got a Rancher 4x4 for my 13th birthday a couple weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with it and glad I didn't get anything bigger, can easily control this quad and don't have to worry about losing control of it. Oh, and can I come tear your yard up too? Our dad got pissed last time we tore up the swail when it was full of rainwater.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

grizrida660

Quote from: MachineDog on May 26, 2006, 10:40:10 PM
Quote from: grizrida660 on May 26, 2006, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 25, 2006, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 24, 2006, 06:11:36 PM
My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

LMAO............. :R

LMFAO!! ahahaha im 14 (since november...) and i got a 2005 grizzly 660 with ITP mudlite tires and i get to stay up afta 8  tearin the yard apart! hows that sound?

He was kidding, you don't have to brag your face off. I got a Rancher 4x4 for my 13th birthday a couple weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with it and glad I didn't get anything bigger, can easily control this quad and don't have to worry about losing control of it. Oh, and can I come tear your yard up too? Our dad got pissed last time we tore up the swail when it was full of rainwater.

you think im kidding LMAO~!! dude...i dont joke around.. ;D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: grizrida660 on May 27, 2006, 07:20:29 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on May 26, 2006, 10:40:10 PM
Quote from: grizrida660 on May 26, 2006, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 25, 2006, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 24, 2006, 06:11:36 PM
My b-day is this saturday, i will be 14. Yeehaw!!! now i get to stay up past eight!

LMAO............. :R

LMFAO!! ahahaha im 14 (since november...) and i got a 2005 grizzly 660 with ITP mudlite tires and i get to stay up afta 8  tearin the yard apart! hows that sound?

He was kidding, you don't have to brag your face off. I got a Rancher 4x4 for my 13th birthday a couple weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with it and glad I didn't get anything bigger, can easily control this quad and don't have to worry about losing control of it. Oh, and can I come tear your yard up too? Our dad got pissed last time we tore up the swail when it was full of rainwater.

you think im kidding LMAO~!! dude...i dont joke around.. ;D
he didnt say you were kidding, he said warrior350 was kidding....

grizrida660


nobodyshome

happy b-day man, what are you gonna be driving?
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com