Holey Land night ride 7/14 thr 7/15 come join us !

Started by Thrumud, July 03, 2006, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

561rincon

i think PB cycles has them i might be wrong. i need one too so if anyone in palm beach finds them let us know.
what type of bike you bringing scratch?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 561rincon on July 05, 2006, 07:59:27 PM
i think PB cycles has them i might be wrong. i need one too so if anyone in palm beach finds them let us know.
what type of bike you bringing scratch?
You can also buy them online, i think rockymountain has them, but a local bike shop or dealership should have one.
I believe he is bringing a z400.

stonny9

I'm from raptor forums.  My brother(has 500 sportsman) and me(raptor 700) will be their.  You may want to bring a jacket because it gets a little cool at night but not to bad.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

MudMan

I live in West Palm Beach.  I have a permanent desire for mud and water so this sounds like it might be the place for me  :)  Me and my buddy are thinking about showing up, both of us ride Foremans with mud tires.  I've never been there so I was wondering if will just be a Friday night ride or will there be any riding on Saturday ??  Also, is there any area to camp ??

Would it be possible to meet anyone at a gas station or something and follow them in ??

Let me know, look forward to meeting some of yall.

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Thrumud

#29
Shaun, check your PM for my number.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

561rincon

IF EVERYONES FROM PALM BEACH WE SHOULD MEET AT THE GAS STATION ON SOUTHERN BY ''D'' RD.? NEED A TIME THOUGH?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

HewesDude

If you guys want to see satellite pics of the area... go to google... click on maps at the top of the page... when the map opens go down to the right corner and put the blue box over florida while zooming in... try to zoom in to the 8th line from the top of the zoom-in/zoom-out scroll bar so you have the blue box on I75 and US27... move the blue box up US27 until you see a canal going west and one going NE... Follow the canal West while zooming in and you can see the crossover and trails going South... keep going West and you'll see the pump station.

We might be out there Sat morning.  Hope you all have a good ride!

1FasterBlaster


561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

bftclub

are they enforcing flags yet?and why would anyone need a flag nite riding?unless you have a light at the top you'll never see it

1FasterBlaster

I was thinking the same thing.But I guess it's required.I do need a flag though.I would appreciate it if you did get me one.I'm coming down from St,Pete., and it's a 3/12 hr drive.I'd hat to get there and have no ride cause of no flag!!

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

1FasterBlaster

Is anybody doing any riding during the day on Saturday? I'm staying the night in Pemb.Pines.

stonny9

according to google earth the cordinates where the road meets us27 is 26* 20' 03.85" N    80* 31' 39.08" W
The areas of Holey Lands, Rotenberger, and Everglades and Francis S. Taylor Wildlife Management Area(Conservation Area 3A North) is generally reffered to as "Holey Lands"

here is a link to the rules  holey land http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma/2006-07/South/HOLEY_LAND.pdf
                                   Rotenberger http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma/2006-07/South/ROTENBERGER.pdf
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

stonny9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 06, 2006, 10:36:20 PM
Is anybody doing any riding during the day on Saturday? I'm staying the night in Pemb.Pines.

I might.  I live in pembroke pines
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

Thrumud

#40
I plan on heading out there Sat after the ATV riders meeting in Naples.  I will be there around 2:30 PM. Where are you guys going to unload ?

Are you guys camping out or just riding for the day ( on Sat )  ?     PM me with your numbers so we can meet.

Dennis
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]


Thrumud

If some of this rain would stop we will.  It might get too muddy out there, and chances are we might spend more time digging out the quad than riding. 

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

big-daddy

Dennis, But I'm scared of the swamp ape  :'(  J/K I would like to go
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrumud

Quote from: big-daddy on July 07, 2006, 03:37:39 PM
Dennis, But I'm scared of the swamp ape  :'(  J/K I would like to go

The locals call him Swamp Ape but it's really BIG FOOT !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I would like to ride on Saturday. I really hope the mud isn't too thick.It's not fun being pulled out all the time instead of riding. Give me a call. Chino(727)204-0883

1FasterBlaster

Don't think I'll make this ride.Sounds like you had alot of rain, so I know it'll be muddy.Sure wish we could manage more night rides in other area's.

561rincon

anyone think up a place to meet and time? how bout 7 at shell on southern by D rd.?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

561rincon

looks like some serious rain this week sport riders beware,lol j/k we'll get ya thru. should be muddy though by friday.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Bleedsblue

I was there yesterday and they weren't enforcing the flag issue. There was about 5 ATVs without a flag to every 1 that did. In the afternoon a wildlife officer showed up at the parking lot and he didn't do anything other than observer and leave 30 minutes later. It's not flooded out there but the mud is pretty nasty.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com