Holey Land night ride 7/14 thr 7/15 come join us !

Started by Thrumud, July 03, 2006, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

We got a night ride planned for July 14th thru the 15th.  We invite sports and utilities, ( especially utilities to pull our a$$es out of the mud LOL ).  Anyone interested in joining the ride meet us out there, rain or not at 7:00PM Friday 14th.  Don't forget your flash light and GPS. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Never been to Holey Lands.Where is it, and how do you get there.I'm from St.Pete.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 04, 2006, 12:01:09 AM
Never been to Holey Lands.Where is it, and how do you get there.I'm from St.Pete.
The holy lands are NOTHING like croom, Its mud and trials, but it is one of my favorite places. You would love it if its dry out their. I cant give you good directions since dad drives out their and i just ride lol.

Thrumud

Holey Land is 6 miles west of US-27 on the county line of Palm Beach & Broward county.  It's not for the weak at heart this time of year. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Thrumud on July 04, 2006, 12:18:05 AM
Holey Land is 6 miles west of US-27 on the county line of Palm Beach & Broward county.  It's not for the weak at heart this time of year. 
Whats wrong with it? Too hot?
I cant attend any nigth rides, no lights  :D

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

brett711

2007 honda rancher

Thrumud

Quote from: brett711 on July 04, 2006, 12:58:02 PM
roll call

thrumud
brett711
who else?

4 more riders from ( raptorforum.com )  guys from dade and broward.

Come on guys let's GO !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

#8
Is it good for sport quads , or is it more mudd? I would like to go, but that's a 3 1/2 hr drive for me...and I don't do mudd on my quad. Feel free to call me and let me know.
(727)204-0883 Chino

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 04, 2006, 04:15:46 PM
Is it good for sport quads , or is it more mudd? I would like to go, but that's a 3 1/2 hr drive for me...and I don't do mudd on my quad. Feel free to call me and let me know.
(727)204-0883 Chino
I posted pics from their a week back you may want to search for to get an understandment of the area, Its mud. Regardless if its dry out their you will run into mud.

Thrumud

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 04, 2006, 04:15:46 PM
Is it good for sport quads , or is it more mudd? I would like to go, but that's a 3 1/2 hr drive for me...and I don't do mudd on my quad. Feel free to call me and let me know.
(727)204-0883 Chino

Chino, I can tell you this ... get ready to get very dirty & muddy.  This ride is for REAL MEN !  If you want to stay out of the mud you're welcome to stay on the levy. We are planing to go on the North side of the levy AT NIGHT !   If you get stuck don't worry, there will be plenty of riders to pull you out.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

561rincon

im in and might get some friends too. i dont have GPS tho¿?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

1FasterBlaster

I'm just not very comfortable with a sport quad sucking in mud.It's not made for mud , so I try to avoid it as much as possible! I'll have to think about going down there.

Thrumud

FYI  the ride will start at about 9:00 PM Friday the 14th.  I will arrive at around 7:30 PM.

We're meeting at the pump station. 

( All bikes MUST have Flags )
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

What kind of flags are you talking about?American flags?And I've never been there, where's the pump station?

MachineDog

I'm interested, lemme find out if my pop is working. And klutch, no lights on your z? Since when? Also, what is night ride considered cause we'd stay latest is around 12 o'clock. We don't have flags though, our quads are in my sig so you know who we are.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MachineDog on July 05, 2006, 11:20:53 AM
I'm interested, lemme find out if my pop is working. And klutch, no lights on your z? Since when? Also, what is night ride considered cause we'd stay latest is around 12 o'clock. We don't have flags though, our quads are in my sig so you know who we are.
Havent you seen the pics i posted of my z? I removed the ligths and added a hood, I NEVER go nigth riding, I went once to river ranch and did a night ride their, which is probably by far the best ride i ever did, but i doubt I'll be doing any riding anywhere near their for a while, and dad is always busy so nitgh riding is out of the question.

Chino, the pump house is all teh way at the back of the levy, you can just park in the pit area and ride on the levy to the pump house, but sine you said you dont want to mud, and like to go fast, i dont think you should go then, the holeylands is famous for mud, and you cant go fast on the levy, 25 mph restriction. If the holeylands are really dry though, you should go, it will be a blast, very little mud, and alotta small whoops to give you a challenge!

1FasterBlaster

#17
I have no clue how to get there though.I need someone to give me directions from 595.And what flags is he talking about? Have you guys been getting a lot of rain down there.We have up here.Yeah, if it's wet, I probably shouldn't go.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 05, 2006, 01:41:59 PM
I have no clue how to get there though.I need someone to give me directions from 595.And what flags is he talking about? Have you guys been getting a lot of rain down there.We have up here.Yeah, if it's wet, I probably shouldn't go.
rained yesterday, been raingin since i woke up today, i know its like 45 minutes form my house so im not sure if the place got water too?
He is talking about the flags you see people using at the dunes, it is a new rule posted at the holeylands.
I cant really give you directions though,  I'm sure my dad, or someone else on the site could, just make a topic in the where to ride thread, someone should be able to help you.
One question, what size tires are you running >:D

561rincon

we should meet at a gas station or something for people who dont know how to get there.?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

MachineDog

561rincon: If we go then yeah, we'll prolly meet on a gas station on okeechobee or something.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

brett711

directions take us 27 north to brwrd/pb county line and make a u turn, then make your 1st right...you will see a sign for WMA...take that road all the way down to the pumphouse..

im gonna park at the crossover,then ride the bike to the pumphouse.....road not good for truck...gottan few flats driving the truck all the way there..
2007 honda rancher

561rincon

from east we go through belle glade to south bay then go south on 27 ?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

700rider

Well to everyone I'm new here visiting from the raptor fourm. Those of you that are going and want to meet at the gas station I'll will be there at 8:30, to get some 110 gas for my bike. So if you want to fallow me let me know. :drive.gif Just keep an I out for a withe and black raptor 700 with black rims thats my bike then look for me I'll be the one with all the tattoos on my legs. Just come up to me and let me know.  :W

1FasterBlaster


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com