HAPPY 38 OLD, HARD years to the MAYTAG MAN!!

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, June 17, 2006, 11:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey, Thanks guys, I finally got what I've been asking for  for 3 yrs now.I also got a killer watch and and ice cream maker.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 18, 2006, 08:47:24 PM
Hey, Thanks guys, I finally got what I've been asking for  for 3 yrs now.I also got a killer watch and and ice cream maker.

D@mn  thats a big A$$ watch :o

Joedirt

Happy BirthDay...I got that same Compressor for Christmas.. :ThumbsUp.gif.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com