HAPPY 38 OLD, HARD years to the MAYTAG MAN!!

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, June 17, 2006, 11:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

HAPPY 38th MIKE!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

did he get plastic surgery? he never look so good :D

CABLEGUY1

Free coffee and half price movies are right around the corner. Does this mean your going to start hitting all early birds for dinner? Happy B Day pops.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 17, 2006, 03:45:33 PM
Free coffee and half price movies are right around the corner. Does this mean your going to start hitting all early birds for dinner? Happy B Day pops.

  YEA ITS SO EASY TO GET THERE FROM HERE 38 38 38 38 383 383 383 383 83 83 83 83  ALL SOUNDS THE SAME ::)

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

it's always so hard to tell someone's age when they act 5 ;-)

happy bday SIR.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eldiablo64

happy b-day  hell your not old I'm a 41 yr.old teenager  lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

CABLEGUY1

#7
Hey ediablo64 us old timers got to stick together. I don't remember seeing you post before. What kind of bike do you ride. If your truly a 41 year old teenager than you ride a sport.If you crossed the line into senior citizen world than you most likely ride a ute. I probably will go to the dark side the next time I get thrown off my sport.Until then I to refuse to get old. In case you didn't know it the birthday boy aka " The Maytag Man" used to have one of the fastest Raptors out there until he went into retirement. Now he puts around in mud puddles with his beer holder firmly in place See what happens when you get old.LOL.

Da_Mtg_Man

God I miss that quad. It was the sickest thing I've ever been around. Other than those drag Banshees it was scariest thing I've seen.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

eldiablo64

lol i ride a trx 300ex if I really feel squirrely i hop on my sons banshee
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 17, 2006, 07:05:33 PM
God I miss that quad. It was the sickest thing I've ever been around. Other than those drag Banshees it was scariest thing I've seen.

Me Too!!!

Happy B-day
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Chillinthemost

Happy B-day Mr. Mike sir.
  I aint as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.  Doesnt that song have meaning?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400


yunt2ride

Happy belated birthday, I'm 41 also but just like the mud so thats why I have a polaris 500HO
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Not belated at all Yunt, Scott just started it early. Thanks a bunch folks. Just think, In 2 more years I can start taking afternoon naps.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mudnuri

Happy Birthday!
Thanks for all you do here. You have your hands full for sure and always seem to play fair.
Have a great weekend
Mud n ur i
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

SWAMP_DONKEY

#17
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 18, 2006, 07:32:04 AM
Not belated at all Yunt, Scott just started it early. Thanks a bunch folks. Just think, In 2 more years I can start taking afternoon naps.  ;D

Well mike as OLD as you are I wasnt sure you would make it one more day!!! Happy Birthday Brother!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

gatorjohn


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Oh I LOVE IT!!!! crap Sherry reminded me to not go so hard on you.....Im 38 next year or is that this year???  Well mike they say the mind it the second thing to go ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

indianjoe

Happy Birthday Mike...pretty soon you'll catch up to me!!!! ;D ;D ;D

kawGIRL

Happy Birthday Mike  ;)
Did you get double presents?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

renmus


Loven It

Happy Birthday Mike...hope it's been a good one !!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com