Smack talkers/drag racers

Started by dynodon, June 11, 2006, 10:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

I am posting this here so I know you will read it !!!
You all need to check out the new site, we have a new home at last !!!
Enter at your own risk,If you get offended, leave its that simple !! Believe me it is the best !!!!!!!!                         Thanks to Mr. Bones :bow.gif :Clap.gif







The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

#2
Yeah, Didnt you notice @ the top of the home page, it was launched yesterday.
www.atvflorida*******.com                  Check it !!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

no... but quad was telling me about it last night..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

I see you found it !!, You logged in already ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com