Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat 5/27, 6/10 plus other dates and news

Started by HillKiller, May 15, 2006, 10:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

maybe there should be a white shirt/black shirt thing... like they do at the super bowl of motorsports..  8)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Scott270r on June 09, 2006, 01:34:16 PM
Man this place is dead lately. Where is everybody? Derek and I are out of commision and even the 450 needs new valve$ and a new head. Who is racing the 10th? Derek and I are coming to watch the Team Thunderbowl/ Sand Mountain crew face off.

RTR380/450,

I look forward to meeting you and checking out your bikes in person.

Probably wont be a Sand Mountain/ Team Thunderbowl crew face off.  I dont look at it that way.  Just a couple of us coming to race.  Looking forward to meeting you guys too!  Nothing special about our bikes, I promise you wont see anything you have not seen before. Should have my tires today.  Other than that, I'll have no real setup done to my quad at all!  So, I'll give it my best shot :-\
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Scott270r

RTR,

Gotcha man, I was just trying to interject some drama to tommorrow's race. This place has been a ghost town lately.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

Quad you commin out tonight?
Its gettin close to time ladies,my quad is clean and ready to slap some of you around!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on June 10, 2006, 01:04:13 PM
Quad you commin out tonight?
Its gettin close to time ladies,my quad is clean and ready to slap some of you around!
Should  be  there !  Might  bring  Crooked  Thomas. :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com