ATV licensing

Started by GrizzlyBear, May 04, 2006, 08:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

This will be the first of many items I will try to address over the next few days as a rusult of the OHV Seminar.

As of 2002, when they passed the law about titling  ATV's, there was a provision that stated "any ATV riden on public lands with have a registration sticker affixed to the left rear fender (when you are sitting on it).  They now intend to start enforcing this everywhere.  You will have to register all ATV's that you intend to ride on public Land. 

I know people are going to get upset, but this was something enthusiats originally wanted to cut down on theft,.

This is on all ATV's even if they were purchased before that date.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

MuddFreak77

When I bought my quad from the dealer a year ago, they registered it but where do I get the sticker?
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

AintSkeered

It's simple. Just take your title or application for title to any auto tag agency and pay $4 for a decal. Rural area agencies may be ignorant or confused, but, they can search for the information/instructions on their State computer, under Titling of ATVs. Four weeks ago, ONF regulators told me they'd begin enforcing soon, so I went and got mine the following Monday.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Ex Racer

  And just to let you know, I bought a new quad a couple of months ago, and automatically received my sticker in the mail (the dealer registered it).
2006 LTR, CB, deleted air box lid, baffle........

americanhighlander

Hmm,, I wish they have ohv permits you can ride
on pubic dirt roadsĀ  for farming type vehicle..
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]