Look! The Old Chat is Back!

Started by Bigscrb15, April 17, 2006, 06:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I know we have had the chat button at the top for a while, but it kinda sucked. On the bottom of the home page the chat button is there. Glad to see it back. Mr. Bones said in another post that there is a slight bug where it does not show who or how many people are in there, he is working with the creator to fix it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

susieblazer



arghhhhhhhhhhhhh  says i am not registered
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

americanhighlander

I try the chat room 2months ago thats, why
i couldn't see no one online in chat room here on atvflorida.com.

Thanks, for telling us about it on here!!!!

:)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

mrbones

It's fixed. The chat stats on the bottom of the forum home page shows how many people and who is in the chat room.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

americanhighlander

I try the chat the other day and it works great and i was chatting with
two people on there.. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com