Buggy go-karts @ Scrub or Croom?

Started by WPBSMOKA, April 20, 2006, 01:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WPBSMOKA

Just wondering if those off road go-karts are allowed at Big Scrub or Croom.  Are the trails wide enough? 
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



dynodon

From what I was told they dont like them there. like the Rhinos and Rangers are too wide for some of the trails.
Pm Chillin he has a rhino, he also has a camp in ONF, he could answer your questions for you!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrizzlyBear

The width may keep you off some of the new trail system, but you can take them anywhere else you could take any off road vehicle.  I have a buggy, and the only problem I have is at 150cc, it is not powerful enough for some of the heavy sugar sand
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

WPBSMOKA

Grizzly, that's exactly what my friend has.  Does that mean just make sure I have a tow rope ready?
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



GrizzlyBear

That's what we do, we keep one on the buggy, so anyone can pull it.  Also, I am talking about the Ocala Nat Forest, I do not know about Croom.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com