ATV rentals

Started by my2grandsons, April 18, 2006, 07:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my2grandsons

I'm looking for a place or person who will rent 2 ATVs, a place to ride them, and transportation for them.  I need these for my 15 year old grandsons.

qt314nfla

Sorry I don't have any good news for you.  I don't know of anywhere that you can rent ATV's to ride in the state of FL.  I don't know any ppl that would be willing to rent their personal ATV's either.  I know most of us use to let others borrow ours and most of us have gotten them back wrecked.

Wish I could tell you something different.

TRX450R_Racer

www.durhamtown.com They rent ATV's but it's in Georgia.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Moose

PM Ida,

He's got some info I think.

They're in the Orlando area.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jocolo

eagle riders in orlando has polaris to rent

http://www.eaglerider.com/

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

I would suggest looking into eagle riders in orlando.
This was your first post, no age , no location, and I am sorry but I dont know anyone on here who would let their atv go to someone unknown, let alone the reprocusions that could come with it( damage to quad, kids getting hurt, never get quads back etc.)
Good luck in your search !!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com