not real dirty but no kids

Started by dreth, April 17, 2006, 10:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

> His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage

> on this house is $280,000 &your mother just lost her job.

> There's no way we can afford it.

> The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front

> door with a suitcase. So he asked,

> "Son, where are you going?"

> Little Patrick told him?

> "I was walking past your room last night heard you telling Mom

> you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because

> she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by

> myself with a$280,000 mortgage & no bike!"

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com