JASON ALDEAN in CONCERT L-CROSS EXTREME APRIL 21st-23rd EVENT

Started by Patricia Pearce, March 22, 2006, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym


MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on April 17, 2006, 02:48:05 PM
Y'all are mean!!!! I want to play too!!!! :'(

Sorry Gary, but we will be sure to get some pics for you  ;D    LOL   We wish you could make this one, but think on the bright side 2 weeks is the Adult Event!!!!.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Wish you could make it Gary.  It won't be the same w/o ya.  If things change let us know.

yunt2ride

You can do it Gary. Just move some things around and change a few plans and load up the truck. Come on.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

garym

you have no idea how much I want to go but I got to get the travel trailer ready to go to rr in several weeks. It will not get done on its own and my next 2 weekends are filled.  i am shooting for he adult weekend ;D

qt314nfla

Well, you have to go by my house to get down there.  You can come over Thursday and hang w/ Freak and I then share the ride down.  Up to you if you want to work on a camp that will be there in 4 weeks.  But the Aldean concert won't be back atleast for another year.  And that's if he's not too big and can still  be afforded.

Besides who am I going to share the hootch with.

Little redneck girl

 ::)IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN,WHERE IS EVERYONE CAMPING?I WILL BE LEAVING PORT SAINT LUCIE FRIDAY MORNING..SEE YA SOON...
650 CanAM

Paul_S

Hey Yunt, are you still planning on meeting Moose in Ocala Friday morning. If so we can meet you there too.

MuddFreak77

 Where do we want to camp?  THe spot we were in for New Years or in back by the gate?
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

yunt2ride

Paul, Not meeting Moose because he needs to get his son first. I am gonna try and leave my house around 9am if everyone shows up by then. MuddFreak, I think everyone is camping in the back by the fence. I have not decided if we are gonna be at the kiddy area but will probably be close to it. Or do two wagon wheels. One for the adult with no kids and one with kids but have them next to each other.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

I like the 2 wagon wheel idea.  So parents can be near their kids and still be w/ the adults.  And just keep the kids out of our wagon wheel.  Of course it doesn't usually get really crazy but atleast we could all be together.

I'll be there between 9-10 and will likely find a spot w/ freak.  Call us when you get there so we can come up and guide you to camp.  I think we are going to get a large sheet and spray paint the sites on it and hang it b/w the trucks or off of freaks hauler.

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla


Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D That's more like it!! I'm glad to see almost everyone IS going to make it!!

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Moose

I have to get my son friday morning and hope to leave St Pete by 10:00am.

Will have another father and his son driving down with us.

Can't wait, been insulating the roof of the enclosed I got. Much cooler inside now.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

A few more following me down.

Yunt2ride, want2ride and two kids (36"RV)         
My friends Jody,Kim and two kids (tent)         
My cousin Joe,wife and 1 kid           
Maybe my Brother and his kid     
Want2ride's brother (maybe)         
SarasotaEX and family         
His friend and family         
Brettsimstone (tent)         
QT314Nfl         
KAW3604x4         
Mudfreak77 (toyhauler)         
digital sniper           
UCF & mudluvn14       
PaulS       
Grizz and Mama Grizz ( RV ) and my GS troop will have a booth selling snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy and water       
LIL REDNECK GIRL     
BCConviber   
Moose & lil moose   +4 to 5 others / 2 kids (enclosed trailer)
Elder1, Silverrider1(Susan) and Jules (my daughter) 
Budman
BigDog
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

05greengriz

Quote from: QT314 on April 17, 2006, 10:02:19 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on April 17, 2006, 09:58:50 PM
I'm in!!!!!!!

SWEEEEEETTTTT!!  Are we gonna see you w/ the adults or the kids camp?

I will be at the adult camp, Wyatt is a big boy and knows right from wrong ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MuddFreak77

Its gonna be a fun time, Art we have to introduce you and Shelby to the Hooch!!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla


MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2006, 09:31:12 AM
MMMMM HOOOTCH!  Can't wait for Friday!

My mission if I decide to accept it is to stand for a full hour this time after a bottle of hooch....    ROFLMAO    Those of you that were there will know what I'm talking about, if you don't maybe you will get to see it again.  No promises.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Bull- If you pull that shiznit again it won't be Tosha's friend trying to knock you over.  I'll be the one to do it.  And I will succeed! 

You're focusing on the wrong aspect of the Sweetart Hootch.  Remember what it does?  Keep  your focus there.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2006, 09:43:05 AM
Bull- If you pull that shiznit again it won't be Tosha's friend trying to knock you over.  I'll be the one to do it.  And I will succeed! 

Not gonna go there, nope

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2006, 09:43:05 AM
You're focusing on the wrong aspect of the Sweetart Hootch.  Remember what it does?  Keep  your focus there.

I remember exactly what it does!!!    ;D :bow.gif :drink.gif b:r :Y
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

redtree511

I will be there on Saturday morning.  I could not find you guys last month, hang that sheet up so I know where you are all at.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

garym

what does it do???   :-[
Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2006, 09:43:05 AM
Bull- If you pull that shiznit again it won't be Tosha's friend trying to knock you over.  I'll be the one to do it.  And I will succeed! 

You're focusing on the wrong aspect of the Sweetart Hootch.  Remember what it does?  Keep  your focus there.

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D They can't tell you. LOL Because they can't remember!!! :spit.gif

Have Fun!!
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com