JASON ALDEAN in CONCERT L-CROSS EXTREME APRIL 21st-23rd EVENT

Started by Patricia Pearce, March 23, 2006, 02:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCConviber

Brett, Patty & Mark are nice enough to set us atv'rs up with a seperate mud bog strip to have mud bog / grudge races in... Pretty nice of them I think.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

WickedBanshee

Is this mainly a 4X4 riding area? From the pics i have seen it looks like alot of mud ....Is there any dry places to ride a sport quad ?
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

wilburz

Quote from: brett711 on April 04, 2006, 12:40:07 AM
not to sound dumb, but whats an atv bog strip..

Two mud bog runs next to each other so that you can put it on Shortcut and PureLogic...
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SoFlaEiger

Quote from: WickedBanshee on April 04, 2006, 06:00:08 AM
Is this mainly a 4X4 riding area? From the pics i have seen it looks like alot of mud ....Is there any dry places to ride a sport quad ?

people bring sport bikes but there is no dry riding...no place to open up since all the dry land is 5mph, which they NEED to enforce better after what i saw during hte mardi Gras weekend!  I watched two kids on a banshee fly around me while i was driivng to my camp in my truck and as soon as they cut in front of me, THEY (doing about 30-40mph) drove right into the front of a pickup that I let turn in front of me to get to his camp.  Unfortunately hte driver of the truck was probably faulted but it was TOTALLy the kids on the bike's fault.  I gave the officers my name as an eye witness, so i don't know what ever happened but one of hte kids on the banshee broke his leg.

so ya, not much place for sport bikes unless you like gettin muddy as hell and stuck :)

Want2Ride2

Yunt2ride, want2ride and two kids (36"RV)         
My friends Jody,Kim and two kids (tent)         
My cousin Joe,wife and 1 kid           
Maybe my Brother and his kid     
Want2ride's brother (maybe)         
SarasotaEX and family         
His friend and family         
Brettsimstone (tent)         
QT314Nfl         
KAW3604x4         
Mudfreak77 (toyhauler)         
digital sniper           
UCF & mudluvn14       
PaulS       
Grizz and Mama Grizz ( RV ) and my GS troop will have a booth selling snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy and water       
LIL REDNECK GIRL     
BCConviber   
Moose & lil moose   
Elder1, Silverrider1(Susan) and Jules (my daughter) 
Budman
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

enniehall

Can't go...Boss is getting surgery on the 21st and will be out for about a week.   :'(
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

BigDog

Yunt2ride, want2ride and two kids (36"RV)         
My friends Jody,Kim and two kids (tent)         
My cousin Joe,wife and 1 kid           
Maybe my Brother and his kid     
Want2ride's brother (maybe)         
SarasotaEX and family         
His friend and family         
Brettsimstone (tent)         
QT314Nfl         
KAW3604x4         
Mudfreak77 (toyhauler)         
digital sniper           
UCF & mudluvn14       
PaulS       
Grizz and Mama Grizz ( RV ) and my GS troop will have a booth selling snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy and water       
LIL REDNECK GIRL     
BCConviber   
Moose & lil moose   
Elder1, Silverrider1(Susan) and Jules (my daughter) 
Budman
BigDog
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Patricia Pearce

#33
 :) :) The new ATV GRUDGE AREA IS LOOKING GOOD!! It is going to be FUN to see EVERYONE get STUCK!! It is going to be EXTREMELY BOGGY!!!

See everyone in two weeks!

Thanks,
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

redtree511

Patti--

I was wondering if there was going to be a group ride in the morning or afternoon on Saturday??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D We will try to do one. Just have to wait and see how many people
want to do one. If the group is too big for one ride, maybe we can split it into two rides.

Thanks,
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

The group is never to large, The more the merrier. LOL Steve does a good job with the trailrides.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

redtree511

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D You don't want to miss this event! The list keeps growing and
people are taking advantage of the VIP EXPRESS TICKETS that are
available on our web site!
www.l-cross.com

See ya in a week!
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

redtree511

Patti,

I had a question regarding campfires.  I know things are pretty dry, so I was not sure if there would be fires allowed or not. 
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

BOOOKIE

I'm so there !!!  Gotta test out the new mud-lites !!!
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

450R_Matt

Quote from: redtree511 on April 14, 2006, 02:25:03 PM
Patti,

I had a question regarding campfires.  I know things are pretty dry, so I was not sure if there would be fires allowed or not. 

What they said...

Do we need to bring something to keep it in containment?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Patricia Pearce

 :) :) We were down at the park today, Mark mowed and seems to think that camp fires will still be ok. Let's just not go crazy a build big bon fires.

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MuddFreak77

Ok ok its looking like I'll actually be able to make this one!!!!!    ;D

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

yunt2ride

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on April 17, 2006, 01:49:30 PM
Ok ok its looking like I'll actually be able to make this one!!!!!    ;D

Freakk


Good deal, I hear QT may also. Whats the verdict QT
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

I'm in for this one!  Woooo Hoooo!  I love when checks finally come in!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com