Zhills 4.9.06

Started by The Quad FaJa, April 10, 2006, 06:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa

Just some pics from the other day...




thats all for now...lots more...but the day was cut short from a bad crash with a quad...

svtbolt04

Did you ride your R? Or was that the one who crashed...I hope not.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 10, 2006, 07:05:13 PM
Did you ride your R? Or was that the one who crashed...I hope not.
yah I rode the R...but I was the one taking the pics...so theres non of me..  :( next time I will have my girlfriend take some....that 350 is crazy fast!!!

Kawa3

I think i know where this is.......more pics will confirm it.


Nice pics, looking forward to others ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com