Sand Mountain TT race march 12th WITH VIDEO

Started by dreth, March 01, 2006, 08:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

who all is gonna be there? or are we all gonna be at the NATIONALS?

T2

Ok I know you got the bug now for TT, but the nationals will come first there, so keep your pants on and wait for the follwing 2 weeks for SM.

OK there tuff guy 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed


01ZX12R

Hate to say it but it looks like the Nationals are going to be the place to be..
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

You guys go ahead and go to the Nationals... I won't go to SM and race w/o you guys  >:D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1fastltr450

I hope to be there got something new to try
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

Looks like I will be at the nationals. Rob you go ahead & race without us because maybe then you can win. hehehehehehehe
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

450R_Matt

When I get my quad back togather I will come check it out.  :P
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on March 01, 2006, 10:15:09 PM
Looks like I will be at the nationals. Rob you go ahead & race without us because maybe then you can win. hehehehehehehe

Don't worry it will take more than 1 double points win to catch up with you and Wayne

:R :M

Ride1Rob

That's aight Steve... Next time I see you I'm going to roundhouse kick you in that gimpy leg of yours  :YingYang.gif   b:r   :YingYang.gif  Then you'll be out for a few more races.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

I may need to bring my little friend to the next race so that Rob can't get close enough to kick my gimp leg. Then we will both have gimp legs.  ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

i will be at the nationals with the rest! but i am very anxsious to get back out there  ;D

RTR_380/450R

Looks like I'll be there Sunday!  Cant afford to take time to go to the Nationals!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

Looks like we may just see you there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

YFZCutie113

Im gonna try to make it to sand mount on sunday to take some pics hopefully we get back at a decent time from miss. hope to see ya there !!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

LE450-RACER#77

I'm heading out so see you guy's there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Good Expert race! Thanx for the competition guys! Had fun! 

Dreth! IM me when you get the vid's working!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

dreth

Quote from: RTR_380 on March 13, 2006, 08:43:09 AM
Good Expert race! Thanx for the competition guys! Had fun! 

Dreth! IM me when you get the vid's working!

jt
:(




had a blast!

i thought JT had the number 13 on his back! the last time i saw someone corner like that Natalie was there ;)  ill  have the vids posted tonight ;D JT, i did some lap times myself and you ran 4laps in the 36 sec. range........................and i suprised myself with a few 37 seconders :drive.gif, i just have to remember that its not crash up derby :dunno.gif :( sorry Kelly ;)

RTR_380/450R

I would ride in the 34 second range if I could get the slower rider w/ the faster quad out of the way!  You were definately riding very well!  Steve and Wayne got some competition in the vet class!

BTW  Thanx for the shock advice and showing me some MX moves!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

dreth

i have now spent 6 hours on the video and still nothing :( >:( im closer though ;D

dreth

sorry but it will be tomorrow because i have to purchase an upgrade in order to post the vids. i have them cut and edited but cant post >:( :(

dreth

#21
try this link! Kelly was ok and i offered to pay for his bent rim but he said that he slowed way down and not to worry about it. thanks Kelly.

http://media.putfile.com/TT-RACE-3-12-06---wreck

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on March 14, 2006, 09:10:23 PM
It quits before the wreck happens.





IT WORKS FOR ME ! but at this point im losing my mind with this video stuff so im just gonna burn some dvd copies and sell them to yall for the cost of the dvd..................25 cent ;)

dreth

with us all racing in the vet class the wife can video it and ill burn the dvds and either mail them or hand them out at the next race ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com