Sand Mountain TT race march 12th WITH VIDEO

Started by dreth, March 01, 2006, 08:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!


450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Ida_Mann

I saw right up to the point where you were pointed back at the guy that wrecked,,,,then the video quit.

I think I'd have to get some new tires to race in that race, but looks fun.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

That looks awsome to race. I like to look into that is there a site?
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on March 15, 2006, 10:52:57 PM
That looks awsome to race. I like to look into that is there a site?

www.sandmountainspeedway.com
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com