Sandmountain Sunday 2/26 Roll Call

Started by 01ZX12R, February 24, 2006, 02:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

a friend of mine went to sand mt about 2 weeks ago and heard that the place never got its permits for septic and water. the inspector decided that, thats it shut it down. my friend was not sure this was true! he then went on the same day to mullberry and talked directly to the owner (who is partners with the owner of sand mt for mullbery) and asked him whats up? he confirmed the rumer and said that both tracks will shut down at some point very soon.
  is it true or just a way to get more people to the tracks for more buisness faster. i dont know what to think but it would suck if the rumer was true.
what has anybody heard







THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS NOT FROM ME! IT IS IN THE OPEN DIS. SECT.

IS THIS TRUE? SANDMOUNTAIN ? I FIGURED YOU WOULD WANT TO NIP IT IN THE BUD IF NOT.

LE450-RACER#77

From what channel 9 says it is moving very fast.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

You have run out there longer than me, what do think?  Two hours of steady rain and you would think its over but I dont know.

Should we wait and call Sandmountain around 8 or just go for it?  I dont want to drang my father in law all over for nothing,

LE450-RACER#77

Dale has pumps out there so I think we may be ok but lets see if they post by 6:45 & then we can make our call.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

Dreth sm has another hearing date in May but they should be open atleast that long & I hope everything goes good at the hearing so they can continue running what they have built out there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

The live doppler is showing the rain is almost over down there. Let try it. What else will you do besides sit on the couch & watch the idiot box.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

I agree lets wait and see if they post.  I can take him to do some other stuff if the races get shut down. 

T2

I think all of you should stay home and watch tv since I have to work today and cant ride anyway. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

I say we call them around 8.  That gives us pleanty of time to get out there if its not under water.

LE450-RACER#77

I just tried to call Dale & left him a message for him to call back so we could make our call.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

I will turn my cell on, call if you talk to the man.  Thanks.

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: T2 on February 26, 2006, 11:47:17 AM
I think all of you should stay home and watch tv since I have to work today and cant ride anyway. ;D



If your bike was faster I would take it & ride it for you since you have to work but I can't seem to put myself on a stocker.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

I am loaded up and rolling out in 10 minutes.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

LETS GO THEN BECAUSE WAYNE CAN'T GET IT FOR FREE. I'm out of here.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com


Da_Mtg_Man

Rain  stopped here about an hr ago and and I'm an hr west of SM.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ride1Rob

SM, racing is still on... but how is the track? I don't wanna race in mud :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Aww man what a good day it was for racing. I thought that track was going to be horrible. It was better than any other time I've ridden it. Tires were hooking up real good and no dust to deal w/.

Here's Dreth taking his 1st few laps around the TT track. This guy did pretty darn good for his 1st time racing TT. He took 4th place in both Motos. He's know hooked like the rest of us ;)

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

yeah the mx track was great too. and the best part of the day.

I DIDNT BLOW UP MY BIKE. :o :o amazing uhh ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

01ZX12R

I spoke with the SM family am they asured me that they were not going to shut down and that it was just a RUMOR. On the other hand it was a great day of racing. Had a blast, Rob is starting to get the feel back and is steppin his game up in the vet class he was able to hold Dreth back and take 3rd. Great job today guys. Flea Jr sorry I flagged you off the track but I did not what to see you destroy the motor. The trophy and the points just are not worth that kinda money. Dreth thanks for coming down and spending the day with us hope to see you back out there with us soon. Steve, look on the bright side you will have a fresh motor and a fresh knee when you come back.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

Yes & the good part is 2 gimp races & we are just tied up. Now the battle begins !!!!!!!!!  In 4 weeks we start like a brand new season..
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

#49
Quote from: dreth on February 26, 2006, 11:18:59 AM
a friend of mine went to sand mt about 2 weeks ago and heard that the place never got its permits for septic and water. the inspector decided that, thats it shut it down. my friend was not sure this was true! he then went on the same day to mullberry and talked directly to the owner (who is partners with the owner of sand mt for mullbery) and asked him whats up? he confirmed the rumer and said that both tracks will shut down at some point very soon.
  is it true or just a way to get more people to the tracks for more buisness faster. i dont know what to think but it would suck if the rumer was true.
what has anybody heard









THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS NOT FROM ME! IT IS IN THE OPEN DIS. SECT.

IS THIS TRUE? SANDMOUNTAIN ? I FIGURED YOU WOULD WANT TO NIP IT IN THE BUD IF NOT.



Sand Mountain is not partners with Mulberry Dale is the owner not Don we have no ties with any other track all of our time is in Sand Mountain. Now the court date that we have is for noise a neighbor wants us closed but we are fighting it. ALL JUST RUMER feel free to stop by the office next race day and we will give the scoop.

Thanks




Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com